Anil Kumble says Australia triggered crisis

abhinav

There must be worse... Their holding it back.

gora? hmm.. is that the worst? Seriously.. knowing the depth of the words used to insult others in your language may shed some light on Indian culture for us stupid convict roo loving cricket champions :D
Gora? I reckon we are doing alright if the word that insults us sounds like something worth eating. :two_thumbs_up:
gora? hmm.. is that the worst? Seriously.. knowing the depth of the words used to insult others in your language may shed some light on Indian culture for us stupid convict roo loving cricket champions :D
I'm no expert in Hindi (as most member here will know!) but gora is usually appended to for example: gora *******. The second word describes someone who is a little bit too close to their female parent if you know what I mean.

ofcourse.. when someone gives it to us, lets give them back..thats the only way we can keep their mouth shut or else, they'll sink yo with their foul language and accusations.. a perfect example can be seen in this thread.. earlier 'aussiefan' was very vociferous, and once he got his due.. he threw up the white hanky and called 'peace'... same applies everywhere... aussiefan.. aussiefan.. where have you been???

ofcourse.. when someone gives it to us, lets give them back..thats the only way we can keep their mouth shut or else, they'll sink yo with their foul language and accusations.. a perfect example can be seen in this thread.. earlier 'aussiefan' was very vociferous, and once he got his due.. he threw up the white hanky and called 'peace'... same applies everywhere... aussiefan.. aussiefan.. where have you been???
I must have read the comments after the hanky, I congratulated him on being respectul?

Aaahhhh...

I'm no expert in Hindi (as most member here will know!) but gora is usually appended to for example: gora *******. The second word describes someone who is a little bit too close to their female parent if you know what I mean.
I have no idea what you mean? How can anyone be too close to their female parent? Just kidding... :two_thumbs_up:
Why would bhajji do the roll for taking ponting's wkt then? If bhajji was racist...how come he has never said amnything to the west indians or some of the south africans ?Why just symonds? What is so special about symonds? Why do the aussies always targetbhajji(and now sreesanth)? Is it not true that symmo and company has warned bhajji and sree that they were up for some hard time in Australia. Infact some of their comments could even be called as instigating fans to misbehave. Fortunately better sense prevailed and then they appealed for fans not to do it. The fans have behaved very well till now and hence it isright that some aussie greats feel ponting and company are not good role models....
I agree with you and believe that this bhajji guy was provoked by agressive aussie tactics. It is well know that he is easy to upset and a little unstable. However provocation brings out a persons true feelings. In this case I believe some misguided racism. The fans in australia have been VERY supportive of the Indian team. You should have seen the standing ovation for the ST 100! How much support do the aussies get in India? You dont see monkey masks and dances here. I remember there being some racist comments a few years back. But now the social standard is that it is just not acceptable in Australia any more and you will be arrested very quickly.
I'm no expert in Hindi (as most member here will know!) but gora is usually appended to for example: gora ********. The second word describes someone who is a little bit too close to their female parent if you know what I mean.
Gora ********? Brilliant! :hysterical: I am going to test the reaction of some of my indian friends.

Australian crowds have been fantastic.

The fans in australia have been VERY supportive of the Indian team. You should have seen the standing ovation for the ST 100! How much support do the aussies get in India? .
Great comment. But forget about the ST 100... he got an ovation on his way to the pitch!! (and countless other examples at both Melbourne and Sydney). The one thing I have loved so far, and been so proud to be an Australian, is just how much respect the Australian crowds have shown the Indian team (minus a few drunk Yobbo's I am sure). I think the Australian public/crowds hold India as the second most respected team, and a long way ahead of third... (?). I just hope Indian spectators at some stage acknowledge the Australian crowds treatment of their team, even if our national team has not shown this 'spirit'.
:hysterical::bhangra::two_thumbs_up: perhaps i was exercising my belief that discretion is the better part of valour, in not responding to some rather vulgar posts...:giggle:

>>>I just hope Indian spectators at some stage acknowledge the Australian crowds treatment of their team, even if our national team has not shown this 'spirit'. agree. But thistime the reaction here has been very emotional.Never have I seen every corner of the country responding and the media standing behind the team. I don't think ponting ,sympnds and clarke will have too many fans left in India.

One monkey (Bhajji) calling another monkey (Symonds) a monkey :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: hello?? hello?? The insult "monkey" applies to all races with dark skin. Including Indians. Do Indians think the monkey term does not apply to them? This is what makes this racisim fight so funny.
Spoken like a true Aussie!!! What is funny is your ignorance and prejudice :finger:
:hysterical::bhangra::two_thumbs_up: perhaps i was exercising my belief that discretion is the better part of valour' date=' in not responding to some rather vulgar posts...:giggle:[/quote'] Every comment I have read of yours has been really respectful? You and PatAU have been writing great comments considering the passion and emotions running through these issues.
Spoken like a true Aussie!!! What is funny is your ignorance and prejudice :finger:
Hey.. I didnt make up the term, nor was I using it to insult you.. I was just pointing out the facts and confusion of most Australians. Fans at my home stadium (MCG) do not dance around with monkey masks to greet your team members. I understand from my indian friends that the whole social structure is guided by the relative darkness of skin. Like a nation with Michael Jackson syndrome.