Anil Kumble says Australia triggered crisis

abhinav

Andrew i am taking this seriously and am thinking about my replies but I have trolled once or twice, i couldn't help myself.......there not a lot of balance on this site but then again there are some very perceptive, intelligent people too... certainly enjoying hearign theiir views. Donny's been here a lot longer than me or any aussie for that matter. he know's his stuff

yo cme to watch a cricket match at chennai or blore, and yo'll realize whats sporting crowd behavior is all about in their prev. tours in 1997-98, 2001 and 2005, aussies have requestd to play a test match in chennai... its da same crowd tat gave a standing ovation to our fiercest rival pakistan when we lost the 1999 test by 16 runs due to SRT's unfinished job. SRT cried in the dressing room, i cried in the D stand, yet we all stood up and applauded (with tears rolling down) the pakistani team when they took a victory lap. this goes to show hw much hospitality we show to visiting nations and we also know what we get in return when we tour your land... believe me... all this is gonnu change in the nxt tour.. yo guys are not welcomed anymore here.. pls recommend ponting to fake injury and stay away frm the n ext test series in india.. dont complain later that we dint give yo enough warning...

yo cme to watch a cricket match at chennai or blore, and yo'll realize whats sporting crowd behavior is all about in their prev. tours in 1997-98, 2001 and 2005, aussies have requestd to play a test match in chennai... its da same crowd tat gave a standing ovation to our fiercest rival pakistan when we lost the 1999 test by 16 runs due to SRT's unfinished job. SRT cried in the dressing room, i cried in the D stand, yet we all stood up and applauded (with tears rolling down) the pakistani team when they took a victory lap. this goes to show hw much hospitality we show to visiting nations and we also know what we get in return when we tour your land... believe me... all this is gonnu change in the nxt tour.. yo guys are not welcomed anymore here.. pls recommend ponting to fake injury and stay away frm the n ext test series in india.. dont complain later that we dint give yo enough warning...
This is sad to hear that you will do this. But I am confident that the aussie team will ignore this and still win. I think you know this deep down as well. It will be interesting to see just how disgraceful a spectacle your crowds will produce. We will see it on news and youtube :)
The fans in australia have been VERY supportive of the Indian team. You should have seen the standing ovation for the ST 100! How much support do the aussies get in India?
In India Sreve Waugh used to get magnificent reception and ovation after a good performance. I still remember he had litrally killed us at Kolkata in 2001 in the first inning with Gillespie, yet he got grand applause from the Eden crown. Pup Clarke was also applauded after hitting a ton in his debut test. Unfortunately, other Australian players don't have the respect of Indian public, and I'm sure Clarke has lost whatever popularity he had here.
In India Sreve Waugh used to get magnificent reception and ovation after a good performance. I still remember he had litrally killed us at Kolkata in 2001 in the first inning with Gillespie, yet he got grand applause from the Eden crown. Pup Clarke was also applauded after hitting a ton in his debut test. Unfortunately, other Australian players don't have the respect of Indian public, and I'm sure Clarke has lost whatever popularity he had here.
really... pup being shunned by India over just one catch? That is just crazy If this is the case, the indian public are officially psychotic
really... pup being shunned by India over just one catch? That is just crazy If this is the case, the indian public are officially psychotic
Now I am convinced. You ARE trying to be the first person to have an effigy burnt on the sub-continent based on comments made in an online forum!!! "You havn't made it in online forums until you have had an effigy burnt in India" :hysterical:
Now I am convinced. You ARE trying to be the first person to have an effigy burnt on the sub-continent based on comments made in an online forum!!! "You havn't made it in online forums until you have had an effigy burnt in India" :hysterical:
It is a fair question though. Does one dodgy catch deserve to end ones career from an Indian perspective. Should Bhajji be banished for the Pietersen episode? Of course not.
point taken and signature changed! :two_thumbs_up:
It is a fair question though. Does one dodgy catch deserve to end ones career from an Indian perspective. Should Bhajji be banished for the Pietersen episode? Of course not.
It is a very fair question. You are just pointing out that with all these emotions, lets not set standards that are unobtainable or lead to every cricketer being suspended! The other one that never gets mentioned was the final Indian wicket. Why did Laktish (? forgotten name; young fast bowler) stand at his crease so long when it was a clear snick and caught cleanly? It wasn't discussed much so I could be wrong but I was amused by the amount of time he just stood there when he was clearly out.
It is a very fair question. You are just pointing out that with all these emotions, lets not set standards that are unobtainable or lead to every cricketer being suspended! The other one that never gets mentioned was the final Indian wicket. Why did Laktish (? forgotten name; young fast bowler) stand at his crease so long when it was a clear snick and caught cleanly? It wasn't discussed much so I could be wrong but I was amused by the amount of time he just stood there when he was clearly out.
yes.. there are many things the Indians here choose not to take into consideration. Psyhcosis on a grand scale
point taken and signature changed! :two_thumbs_up:
Love the quote. I just hope the Indian's understand that we love to take the piss out of ourselves before we take the piss out of anyone else. Just imagine a group of Australians trying to burn effigies at the SCG or MCG? It would be so amateurish... someone would probably forget the matches! Did you see the Chaser sketch on a shop which sells effigies? Keep up the great comments; enjoy reading them. :two_thumbs_up:
Love the quote. I just hope the Indian's understand that we love to take the piss out of ourselves before we take the piss out of anyone else. Just imagine a group of Australians trying to burn effigies at the SCG or MCG? It would be so amateurish... someone would probably forget the matches! Did you see the Chaser sketch on a shop which sells effigies? Keep up the great comments; enjoy reading them. :two_thumbs_up:
yes! lets be more clear on this. Indian fans. Aussies make fun of themselves almost as much as making fun of you. I bet the aussie team sledges each other. Do you understand this concept. If not.. look at "the chaser" on youtube. Aussies do not in general respect goverment or other official.. this may explain the pawar incident. Our convict past I suppose :) (see what I mean.. making fun of ourselves)
Guest dada_rocks
According to Mr. Donny a.k.a the resident troll there was only one howler in the SCG test and that was Ricky Pontings Bat-Pad given out as lbw. :D
:haha::haha:
dude.. do yo guys think that u are worth that.. i mean.. for us totake the pain of making an effigy of u and burning it.. we hve better things to do than that..
dude.. do yo guys think that u are worth that.. i mean.. for us totake the pain of making an effigy of u and burning it.. we hve better things to do than that..
cool.. I like your posts! I didn't think that the call centre would let you use the internet during the day