Taare Zameen par - Not in Gujarat ?

Desi Cartman

Guest dada_rocks
what the fack...I am in Gujarat and I saw it in cinema...its still running successfully here. It was only one cinema theatre in Baroda that refused to screen it.
le lar lo baat:hysterical: You deprived these guys of Modi tyrant jig Gujraatis intolerant chorus

sahi mein yaar....our educated western educated Indian folks are so much brainwashed that anything and everything bad happening must be due to Modi. I just can't believe that neither Modi nor anyone has said anything against TZP and still p-sec bandwagon is all excited in invoking hindu-extremist and all those dhimmi media terms, desperate to prove equal-equal with their beloved Islamists :hysterical:

Watch the movie first dada.... Don't let your dislike for Amir keep you away from a real good movie. I have yet to find anyone who has not been touched by this movie. Hell the little boys in my class who wouldn't ever let anyone catch them watching a senti movie came to class and said"It was so good . It's ok to cry sometimes "....

Guest dada_rocks

I say delete this thread it's just a desperate attempt of maligning one state's name and its leader and its people by using false informations

Guest dada_rocks
sahi mein yaar....our educated western educated Indian folks are so much brainwashed that anything and everything bad happening must be due to Modi. I just can't believe that neither Modi nor anyone has said anything against TZP and still p-sec bandwagon is all excited in invoking hindu-extremist and all those dhimmi media terms, desperate to prove equal-equal with their beloved Islamists :hysterical:
I expect apologies from each of these characters let us see how many of them have intellectual honesty in them..