How many of you feel you have been taken for a ride?

beetle

You just have to look into bhajjis devious eyes to tell that he is guilty. He is very cunning.
Fantastic, have you thought of moving to the US and replacing the judge/peer jury system there? They occasionally get it wrong with these big trials and issues with evidence/biases from time to time. I'm sure your brilliant, innovative theory of looking into their eyes (that too from a paper article or a TV screen) and immediately judging whether they're guilty or not will be a far better method for justice.
NDTV 15th jan Disappointed by Kumble's comments. Disapponted that kumble backed out of the deal. Symonds wanted the complaint to be filed. I haven't done anything more than the ICC instructions.
Could you please elaborate each point a bit more? I didn't watch NDTV today.
It was an interview chandan . It started of with the comments about kumble...but rest all the comments were ok These are some of the answers in random order.....got bored...so didn't write all. Waisay bhi I am boycotting next match!
How about if Dravid plays well and nears a century on the first day? Will you switch on the TV? :yay: