How many of you feel you have been taken for a ride?

beetle

I refuse to watch the next match in protest.I hope you get royally screwed Mr skipper...by the 14 member aussie pack.:(( I do wish the team all the best for a win !.. Thank you Mr. Kumble for selling the feeling of all the fans who backed you all the way to the scumbag politician Pawar.

BCCI plays with we common Indians emotions beacuse, they have 100% monopoly over Cricket in India. BCCI is still like 90s era Indian company under government control...e.g during those days to get a phone conection ordinary Indian with no influence have to wait for an year. The major reason BCCI is able to run like a money hungry, blood sucking mafia is because they have full control over all major Cricket grounds and infrastructure in India. People must demand for GOIs intervention in declaring all grounds as PUBLIC PROPERTY and rights to conduct the match on these grounds to be sold through bidding, this will give private players like ICL and many more private companies in future, to come-up and compete with BCCI. This will be very good for future of Cricket in India and more talents will get exposer/oportunity to show their skills.

I refuse to watch the next match in protest.I hope you get royally screwed Mr skipper...by the 14 member aussie pack.:(( I do wish the team all the best for a win !.. Thank you Mr. Kumble for selling the feeling of all the fans who backed you all the way to the scumbag politician Pawar.
I don't think the team management is to blamed. We knew since since the beginning that BCCI was quite reluctant to act against Australian cricketers because they wanted them for IPL : read Desichap's thread--"National honour my foot". All this protest was done by the players alone. I suppose we should be proud of them. How long can they continue this threat if they have to focus on the next test match? It is BCCI which has done nothing and you should be angry with the board.

Just tell me how long can you keep up without the parent body supporting you? On top of that you have annual contracts with them according to which you WILL have to play every match they tell you to, as long as you are fit. So what could they do? In fact even this much protest surprised many of us when we came to know the inside story.They were angry with the turn of events and the outrage inh country compelled BCCI to play to gallery till everything cooled off. We fans are to be blamed for this equally. Why have we made up and accepted the events? Why could we not protest more? Why were so many saying that it was time to move on to focus on the next test as if all this was a mere drama for them?

With you there beets ... the problem though is not the BCCI or AK the problem is us the fans / the media / the people who fund Cricket. We are waaay too genial and forgiving. Just see how the fiasco has cooled down. no effigy burning nor any bellicose posturing comming from any media outlet or fans. The babus are well aware of this unique feature of Desi public and they very smartly cashed in on it big time.
I am still angry....:(( Are we the only ones?

I am not blaming AK at all.. he threatened the day light out of ozzies.. no one has done this before.. I dont know what happened behind close doors in that meeting but now we look better than those cheats.. we are Indians and we believe in forgiveness.. good work AK.. now kick their behind on the field.. :) why do you feel cheated Radhika? AK is making look ozzies like idiots.. this is good.. after all said and done people will still say 'Australia did not play with spirit' having said that.. if bhajji gets banned then AK will look stupid..

Yes ...I do feel cheated. After all the drama...getting the people believe that their honour was national honour...and all that bullshit,they go and have a behind the scene hug session.Next time they cry...they can look for proctor's shoulder who loves them so much now.The least they owe the fans is the truth.

Guest dada_rocks

I want victory I want chaneg in behaviour if nothign came out of all this tamasha then what was all this for.. How embarrased aussies are can be gazed from the fact GIlly insists nothgin wrong happened and we will keep doing it.. I just hope Kumble has the bare minimum sense of not sticking to the fielder's words in matters of catch

>>But with the Australians not bothering to care for it in the Sydney Test, the Indian camp has put the ball in Match Referee Mike Procter's court, saying it was upto him to decide whether to continue with the gentleman's pact. "Even though the two captains had previously committed themselves on this understanding, the decision was taken at the consent and guidance of the match referee," media manager MV Sridhar said. "Now it is up to the match referee to ask the two captains their views on this issue and then a decision would be arrived after the three parties, the two captains and the match referee, reach a decision," he said The skipper has decided to put his faith in the guy who had without any evidence given cbhajji the ban.The same man had angered tthe Indian team to such an extent by his one sided trust in players words that they had threatened to cut the tour short. Now magically he is the gentleman who is worthy of their trust. Why is that guy even a party to this?

Yes ...I do feel cheated. After all the drama...getting the people believe that their honour was national honour...and all that bullshit,they go and have a behind the scene hug session.Next time they cry...they can look for proctor's shoulder who loves them so much now.The least they owe the fans is the truth.
no no.. national honor was hurt when they were claiming bhajji was RACIST.. not when hogg said 'bas...'.... complain against hogg was simply counter attack.. players say worst things than this .. if it was matter of hurting national hornor then its been hurting for last half century..

If bhajji issue doesn't hurt them any longer...why did they make it an issue. They wanted bhajji issue solved or they threatened to cut the tour short. What has changed now? If there is a behind the doors deal...then why ?If they wanted hush hush deals...they should have kept it behind the doors from the very begining. Why use the fans when they need them and then do whatever .....?