TIPs.....

beetle

Guest dada_rocks

Ama maine chawal ki bori to fek di hai par ye sale ghun kitchen mein phail gaye hain.. Pata nahin beetle ye pahli baar aise samsya aai hai.. I accuse my wife she insisted to get the huge 80lb bag and get it over with for months at one go.. Most probably these are stored for little too long becaue nobody likes to buy huge sack and that's where these ghuns germinate..:D

Guest dada_rocks

Nahin yaar I bought it myself sasurji kahan diye hain ye sab.. Chay shay pilanyen tab jab wo rahe mere paas.. in last one and half of year she has been with me for just three months.:D Daal shaal is finsihed have not bothered to buy again.. I am waiting for these ghuns to starve to death.. Flour pack is still sealed have not bothered to open, jab wo aayegi tab apna kholegi.. Waise sasurji is pi$$ed for sure because I am not attending sister-in-law's marriage:D

i do not like to eat or drink anything in the morning..before i brush my teeth... somehow i find it unhygienic.. i drink 1-2 glasses of water in the morning..after i brush my teeth..
Tum babaji ke bhakt ho ....:D If you floss at night ...you wake up with a fresh mouth. ...besides I drink a lot of water at night.... Most days I have a glass of warm neembu pani before i have apne haath ki bekaar se chai... ...and sunday hubby makes the best tea in the whole world for me.... :dance: