TIPs.....

beetle

Tea is one thing..i like to make... with Ginger, Cardamom, Bayleaf, and Black pepper...with hard boiled water with lots of tea leaf and enough milk...
ewwwwwwwwwwwww!...usse chai nahi kadha kehte hain....:D I like chai with less patti and less milk.......and boiled just right with a hint of ginger/elaichi/lemon grass but just a hint.The chai should not be thick and should be just that brown colour...not reddish brown.

Sandeep ...did you try the tip about red ants? I tried it once and the ants just curled up and fainted(or may be they died)........
no..not yet..winter time is their hibernation period..or may be extreme cold of delhi faces then to stay inside.. its during summer that they trouble a lot... will try it once they start to appear again.. never had problem wit black one...at least they don't bite..:D

no..not yet..winter time is their hibernation period..or may be extreme cold of delhi faces then to stay inside.. its during summer that they trouble a lot... will try it once they start to appear again.. never had problem wit black one...at least they don't bite..:D
Black ants are our friends...only red ones bite. If you leave them alone...they leave you alone...but some of them are really bad. They look for you....find you and then bite you.....they are the ones to worry about.:nervous:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww!...usse chai nahi kadha kehte hain....:D I like chai with less patti and less milk.......and boiled just right with a hint of ginger/elaichi/lemon grass but just a hint.The chai should not be thick and should be just that brown colour...not reddish brown.
actually i like my tea strong...so i really boil the water with tea leaf for atleast 2-3 minutes.. and all the mentioned ingredients do not make the tea bitter in taste...but its fragrance is awesome... IMO....Tea is best enjoyed when it smells good...

Interestingly I have a friend who is allergic to ant bites .. He gets hospitalized every time a fire ant bites him.
Even I know some one like that...One ant bite and she would be gagging and choking and had to be rushed to hospital. Just imagine if you die like this...people will say...chinti ne kata aur mar gayee.....so embarrasing. :nervous:

actually I am not from Delhi... :D I am from Haridwar Its just that I am used to coffee instead of tea...
Coffee rules ! Very few North Indians I have seen or met like Coffee more than tea ... Interestingly , I drink coffee at house when I am in India and drink tea at house here in USA . I don't discriminate .. I like both !:D

Coffee rules ! Very few North Indians I have seen or met like Coffee more than tea ... Interestingly ' date=' I drink coffee at house when I am in India and drink tea at house here in USA . I don't discriminate .. I like both !:D[/quote'] somehow I did not get habit of tea from my parents

I have not yet developed a taste for coffeee.....specially filter coffee. The only coffee I like is the beaten coffee my hubby makes. He beats it for about 30 minutes and it becomes yummy. I keep it stored in my fridge for days. But he makes it only about once a year .

Guest dada_rocks

Tum log chay bana rahe ho ya halwa sara ka sara spice daal diya usmein.. Chay mein anything beyond ginger is big nooooo for me Get a coffe-maker and brew tea in it u will inculcate liking for even black-tea no need of even sugar.......And then get those dark chocolate the one that tastes bitter, get used to it.. U will thank me later if u are stuck with a wife who treats food as medicine.. I Now love it.. black tea and dark chocolate there is nothing like it..