Should BCCI let India's B players compete in foreign T20 leagues?

Should BCCI let India's B players compete in foreign T20 leagues?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should BCCI let India's B players compete in foreign T20 leagues?

3 minutes ago, TNAmarkFrmIndia said:

I don't think Bangladesh or Sri Lanka has a T20 league at this point of time. The leagues I'm talking about are those in Australia, England and South Africa and they wouldn't fill it up with Indian B players.

If a talent takes off in a foreign league, I don't know why would bring him back in the middle of the tournament unless you pick him in the national team. If that happens, the franchise won't take any objections as even in the IPL, players leave midway through the tournament for national duty.

Broadcasters and sponsors are only going to fret if the likes of Kohli or Dhoni play a foreign league. A Rahul Tripathi or Basil Thampi playing in England or South Africa isn't going to cause grey hair to any concerned stakeholder. If they were draws, sponsors would have been investing in domestic cricket, which they aren't.

B'desh has BPL and SL has their own version called SLPL.

There is FTP and every player should be available for pickup and national duty for every game.

Please note that Most Boards only let their players play because its holiday season and most importantly IPL pays the boards too just to compensate for inconvenience and injury. Hence I doubt ECB or BBL can afford any Indian player or play the league in holiday period.

Till now IPL is not on ICC calendar. Its same for other t20 leagues too.