India have shot themselves on their foot....

Guest Hiten.

Our batsmen did not capitalize YET AGAIN after SRT-RD laid a pretty strong foundation. India might get a score of ~350 in 1st innings. But the reality is this pitch is not for 350. We had to score something around 500+ to put Aussie's under pressure. I don't see India bowling as good as Aus, so Aussie's will score runs @ their own will. I see these things happening henceforth: 1) we score somewhere around 350 (in 1st Inn) 2) Aussie's will score somewhere around 500+ 3) India will bat with a HUGE deficit on the board. .....Now that it is a well known fact, that our batsmen SUCK when it comes to batting in 2nd innings, we are in a BIG trouble in this test match too. We have shot ourselves on the foot pretty badly. :(( Culprits of the 1st inn: MIDDLE ORDER YET AGAIN

actually i would say "Hatz off Laxman and DRavid for giving away ur wicket at the end of the dayz play." this is because, now India has a chance not to bat in 4th inng mind you, batting in 4th inning on perth pitch can be nasty.. now regardless of how much aussies will score.. they won't get into any follow on thing and hence India would bat in 3rd innings to set the target.. which is good the way first dravid and tendulkar were going, it looked as if India might end up making 500 and put aus under follow on threat i am happy thatz not gonna happen now and we would gert to bat in 3rd inning

Batting second time around is not a problem for me. But batting with a deficit on the board is a major concern for me, given that our batsmen don't perform in 2nd Innings.

actually i would say "Hatz off Laxman and DRavid for giving away ur wicket at the end of the dayz play." this is because, now India has a chance not to bat in 4th inng mind you, batting in 4th inning on perth pitch can be nasty.. now regardless of how much aussies will score.. they won't get into any follow on thing and hence India would bat in 3rd innings to set the target.. which is good the way first dravid and tendulkar were going, it looked as if India might end up making 500 and put aus under follow on threat i am happy thatz not gonna happen now and we would gert to bat in 3rd inning
That is just nonsensical twisted logic:sleep:

LOL... This is one ****ed up anology...