Fahim Ashraf vs Hardik Pandya --- Who's better?

31 minutes ago, AmreekanDesi said:

To be fair he was flighting it looking for a cheap wicket due to match situation. If the match was even slightly open then no way would that line have been bowled. So I don't think you can for certain extrapolate a a lot from it asides from Pandya having the ability to smack it when it's in his zone.

Anyways about the thread. What a joke of a comparison lmao. This fahim guy cannot break into the Pakistani team crying for a pace all rounder and somehow he's being compared to Pandya. This guy is a lolly pop bowler and honestly I don't know much about his batting but if it was any good he already would have made an impact in such a  poor overall batting lineup 

The recent T20 cup showed that Faheem Ashraf has improved his bowling capabilities and he is not considered as lolly pop bowler from people who are watching him.

Thus I am pretty sure that he will find a place in Pakistani line up easily. 

There is an issue of pitches though. If pitch is spinners friendly, then we have Imad Wasim who is dangerous in such conditions and also he is good with batting. 

My personal opinion is this that Faheem Ashraf is a better bowler than Pandiya at moment. But he faces this problem that Pakistan has very good fast bowlers Amir, Hassan, Roman, Shinwari etc. 

Regarding Faheem's hard hitting, it is not tested yet. But one thing could be said with surety that full "potential" of being hard hitter is already present there. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

The recent T20 cup showed that Faheem Ashraf has improved his bowling capabilities and he is not considered as lolly pop bowler from people who are watching him.

Thus I am pretty sure that he will find a place in Pakistani line up easily. 

There is an issue of pitches though. If pitch is spinners friendly, then we have Imad Wasim who is dangerous in such conditions and also he is good with batting. 

My personal opinion is this that Faheem Ashraf is a better bowler than Pandiya at moment. But he faces this problem that Pakistan has very good fast bowlers Amir, Hassan, Roman, Shinwari etc. 

Regarding Faheem's hard hitting, it is not tested yet. But one thing could be said with surety that full "potential" of being hard hitter is already present there. 

if Pakistan teams played to their imaginary potential then you guys would have had more than one ODI WC lol