Where are the Aussie posters ?

Actually last night I was in match thread Donny mian popped up at the fall fo dhoni wicket and then disappeared again
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Coward Donny! Where are you Donny??? You always say you love good cricket first and foremost. So come on, come and praise the brilliant cricket played in this test by inida in DOMINATING Australia!
:hello: here we are! try winning a game first before you talk big... :giggle: australia to win tomorrow...
Well, at least better form than some who enjoy winding up posters on here regarding the Indian team and then suddenly disappear from the board altogether the moment Australia's under a bit of pressure.

Congratulations all. Congratulations on a brilliant victory. This Australian team never had so much to play for and have lost, emphatically. It seems common for our middle order to rely on the tail in high pressure innings... This was the innings that Ponting was due (be amused if Johnson outscores him). I was particularly impressed with the performances of Sehwag (72 runs > Ponting's 65!) who established great momentum in both innings and Irfan Pathan (74 with the bat and four wickets). I think his swing bowling really effected the confidence of the Australian batsman. (Something tells me a few Dravid fans will be very happy with his match high score of 93...) :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

Congratulations on a brilliant victory. This Australian team never had so much to play for and have lost, emphatically. It seems common for our middle order to rely on the tail in high pressure innings... This was the innings that Ponting was due (be amused if Johnson outscores him). I was particularly impressed with the performances of Sehwag (72 runs > Ponting's 65!) who established great momentum in both innings and Irfan Pathan (74 with the bat and four wickets). I think his swing bowling really effected the confidence of the Australian batsman. (Something tells me a few Dravid fans will be very happy with his match high score of 93...) :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:
Welcome back ! I wouldn't be surprised if your guys win this. Amazing stuff by Johnson and Clark !

Forget the Aussie posters... right now I'm waiting for all those who were saying Sachin should either retire from ODIs or stop opening or couldn't handle pressure and run chases to show up. At least the Aussies have a hell of a lot of respect for THE MAN - look at the way he's been received there... half of those gits OTOH trawl stats searching for opportunities to drag the man down whenever an opportunity presents itself.