Where are the Aussie posters ?

Seriously where the hell are they!!!!!! They have been posting non stop when the aussies are doing well with the umpires are in their pockets. Where are they hiding now!!!!!! If they have a good day tommorow they better not dare start posting. You cowards where are you???? Whats the matter our bowlers to quick for you??? COME AND FACE THE MUSIC!!!

Guest dada_rocks

There are man teams which challenge aussies if umpirign remains fair, thus said Chanderpaul and India has proved it first in sydney now here.. Having said that match is still not over ... so no goatmouthing please thought of 1-1 going into perth drives me to use few choicest abuses for umpires

gr8, i can't differentiate between an indian and an aussie now. dsr, u'll have to eat a lotta words if we lose this 1, which there's a fair chance of.
No i wont. My point is when the going gets tough certain aussie posters go missing. Its all good posting when your team is doing well but to go missing when things are not going well is cowardness! They have been crawling over this board when things were going well (due to umpire assistance) Now they dont even have the balls to face the music on a bad day. Pathetic
No i wont. My point is when the going gets tough certain aussie posters go missing. Its all good posting when your team is doing well but to go missing when things are not going well is cowardness! They have been crawling over this board when things were going well (due to umpire assistance) Now they dont even have the balls to face the music on a bad day. Pathetic
Good point

Dravis and riya you guys still dont get my point! Yes we may still lose game. But thats not the point! The aussies had a shocking day and we batterd them and are well on top! So suddenly cetain aussie posters have not posted today and have gone missing action! COWARDS! Only post when team is doing well and when they struggle go missing and dont want to engage in debate about aussie performance! If as some of these posters claim they are lovers of cricket first. Then least they can do is post saying india played well today and maybe even criticise ausse performance. Or at least engage debate! But to arrogant today this. COWARDS!