FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

We "discover" new things at ICF on a regular basis but this takes the cake .... Kapils WC final performances are now on par with the performances of the likes of Viv , Ponting and Aravinda B->
N Kapil Dev 11 4 21 1 1.90 + WC Winning captaincy defending a low score vs filtered 2003-2011 2 22 18 11.00 0 0 - - 0 0 0 He lead from the front, defending a near impossible low total vs the reasons some of you jokers give for why goddy couldn't even be bothered to try helping us get to 350+. :winky:
Oh no problem BB. Always happy to educate you.:agree: Here is some more education for you. Have a look at this picture: jailsinghwith1983worldcup.jpg You know what that is? Thats a WC winning captain felicitated by his countrys President and PM. Sachin Tendulkar would never see that on his own. More importantly (for you perhaps), a Kapil fan would never have to resort to small sample size theorum to prove his performance in the toughest games of life. Chew on that pic a bit. you may get a heart attack :giggle::giggle:
This in response to Kapil's WC final performance not being comparable to other stalwarts. What a beauty of a logic! Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
We "discover" new things at ICF on a regular basis but this takes the cake .... Kapils WC final performances are now on par with the performances of the likes of Viv ' date= Ponting and Aravinda B->
N Kapil Dev 11 4 21 1 1.90 + WC Winning captaincy defending a low score vs filtered 2003-2011 2 22 18 11.00 0 0 - - 0 0 0 He lead from the front, defending a near impossible low total vs the reasons some of you jokers give for why goddy couldn't even be bothered to try helping us get to 350+. :winky:
Viv , Ponting , Arvinda vs Kapil ?? not Kapil vs Sachin. Get over those 25 bucks dude.
WC Winning captaincy. Wow. Next is what? Profound thinker? Master strategist? astute reader of the game? India's Mike Brairley (not bothered to check the spelling)? Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Oh no problem BB. Always happy to educate you.:agree: Here is some more education for you. Have a look at this picture: jailsinghwith1983worldcup.jpg You know what that is? Thats a WC winning captain felicitated by his countrys President and PM. Sachin Tendulkar would never see that on his own. More importantly (for you perhaps), a Kapil fan would never have to resort to small sample size theorum to prove his performance in the toughest games of life. Chew on that pic a bit. you may get a heart attack :giggle::giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical: Someone send this retard back to the cave he was living in, last year. That too coming on a day, when PM/President nominated someone for Rajya Sabha. 2448109762_1301c312cb.jpg
played important roles in quarter and semi final to lead us to the final.
:hysterical::hysterical: Someone send this retard back to the cave he was living in, last year. That too coming on a day, when PM/President nominated someone for Rajya Sabha. 2448109762_1301c312cb.jpg
Arre baap re..phir se mirchi lag gayi tumko..:hmmm: Although I hadnt even noticed you lately lol..Man I must have done some major mansik balaatkaar that you showed up in somebody else's janaaja :--D
WC Winning captaincy. Wow. Next is what? Profound thinker? Master strategist? astute reader of the game? India's Mike Brairley (not bothered to check the spelling)? Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Guess you missed the trivial stats of bowling performance. :winky: Yes, leading a team to a WC win is a pretty big deal, unlike a meaningless stat like a 100x100. :giggle:
Cause difference between 2003 and 2011 is that we won the finals in one and not in the other. For one we got the cup and for the other we got nada. So the comparisons are obvious. SRT did well in both, but failed in both finals. Why did we win the CUP in 2011 and not in 2003? Cause of Dhoni and Gauti showing up in the finals. In 2003, no one showed up and we came back empty handed. .
Dude then why didnt we win the finals from 92, 96, 99 and 2007? This retarded argument can work both ways. Dhoni and Guatam wouldnt have the 2011 finals to play if it hadnt been for Sachin in the semis. Why did we win the cup in 2011 and not in 92? Not in 96, not in 99? not in 2007? Because Sachin showed up in the group staged and the semi-finals. He didnt show up in 92, got out in a freak way in 96, in 99 and 2007 he failed and we came back empty handed with a big lota So yes, in 2011, if Sachin had not showed up in the leagues and particularly the semi-final, Dhoni and Gambhir would not have a final to play (and to remind you once again, just like 92, 96, 99, 2007) and would have come back with the same lota we came back with in 92, 96, 99, 2007
Attacks dont come natural to you MTC :giggle: We have argued this earlier, but whats the sample size you expect in World Cup finals anyway? Players who performed in finals are celebrated, players who failed arent. Kapil, Viv, Arvinda, Ponting belong to former, Sachin in the latter. No harm done, one can not win it all. Just like Sachin does not have 500 runs in a test series. Now either you can simply shrug your shoulders and move on, and let this matter to bed, or attack people for a small sample size (2 WC finals). Far as I can think of any player worth his salt would trade being MOM in a WC finals leading his team to WC win than have tens of hundreds in meaningless games.... ...or hundred of hundreds if you prefer. :--D
Fair enough. but there are many players out there who fluked one match performances. Who did perform well in World cupo and dind nothing else. As I said, one match chasing 360, so its only one where he failed. There can be hundreds of reasons why any player may fail in a sample of one match So basing one or two innigns to judge the entire 21 year career of a player is just rubbish
Arre baap re..phir se mirchi lag gayi tumko..:hmmm: Although I hadnt even noticed you lately lol..Man I must have done some major mansik balaatkaar that you showed up in somebody else's janaaja :--D
babua - maana tumhein maze aa rahey hain- lekin haqikat mein, mirchi ka thaila tumharey chhedwa mein visarjit kiya gaya hai, kyunki beech bazar mein g& phaila ke tum baithey ho - with your retarded post. And you are always free to forge, distribute, and collect trophies in your dream world.
Fair enough. but there are many players out there who fluked one match performances. Who did perform well in World cupo and dind nothing else. As I said, one match chasing 360, so its only one where he failed. There can be hundreds of reasons why any player may fail in a sample of one match So basing one or two innigns to judge the entire 21 year career of a player is just rubbish
I do not think anyone will do that, excepting point out that in two WC finals SRT was a failure. There were players in similar situation(in WC finals) that scored centuries and won games for their teams(Viv, Aravinda, Ponting,Gilly to name a few) in the biggest game of all for ODI's and rightly put on a high pedestal where winner takes all. If you are honest to yourself if roles were reversed (say a SRT had a ton and Viv did not in finals) I am sure you would not be that considerate and we probably will never hear the end of it where Viv would be ridiculed to no end as if he already is not.