India needs Split captaincy

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Go ahead....i dnt expect reasearch from.the person i asked this question. It isnt his cup of tea, he only has tea and shoots his mouth off. 

Your questions are quite stupid hence not much answers are required to your bollywood ramblings.   

Kohli isn't the answer and pretty much everyone except you knows this quite well  - Your blind man crush hard on wouldn't let you see it however

6 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

So in your smart logic .....If you do not have an answer to a problem , does that Mean the problem does not exist ?   Christ man, I am just appalled at the level of reasoning and analytical ability you posses.

I do not know how to fix Carbon Emission / Global Warming   - Does that mean it doesn't exist ?  smh

Kohli as a captain is cancer to the team and is a horrible leader ,  That is a Problem !   Do I know the right answer to fix it ? Not necessarily.  Pay me the millions you pay the BCCI bigwigs and I'll get you an answer in 6 months.  - I'll need them in the cash though

Picking 11 isn't an issue thick head - It all depends on the match / context / /Oppoition , what you on about ?   - In CT final  - I would have sat Jadeja / Ashwin and would have played Shami and should have kuldeep in the team .  

Everything has a same answer for u

Kohli haye haye

5 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Your questions are quite stupid hence not much answers are required to your bollywood ramblings.   

Kohli isn't the answer and pretty much everyone except you knows this quite well  - Your blind man crush hard on wouldn't let you see it however

Kohli murdabad.

So giving u choice to pick a side is a stupid ques......

Then stop making suggestion about future if u have no plan or no vision 

Oh wait i remeber u wanted gambhir in ur 11 and raina as all rounder and both are hilarious choices that u fear ur choice of 11 wud be ripped apart.

6 mnths take 6 yrs u wnt be able to make a team that requires a bit of study of data, facts, watching cricket and none is ur forte. And obv is easy to say after the match i wud have picked so n so.

If u cnt even put an team as suggestion well dnt question kohli who even if he selects poor choices atleast  is able to select a side. 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Everything has a same answer for u

Kohli haye haye

Kohli murdabad.

So giving u choice to pick a side is a stupid ques......

Then stop making suggestion about future if u have no plan or no vision 

Oh wait i remeber u wanted gambhir in ur 11 and raina as all rounder and both are hilarious choices that u fear ur choice of 11 wud be ripped apart.

6 mnths take 6 yrs u wnt be able to make a team that requires a bit of study of data, facts, watching cricket and none is ur forte. And obv is easy to say after the match i wud have picked so n so.

If u cnt even put an team as suggestion well dnt question kohli who even if he selects poor choices atleast  is able to select a side. 

I am not against Kohli as a player smart one ,   He could end up with all the records with his batting thats great , As a captain he's redundant and negative for the team....quite simple.

Nopes I still think Gambhir should be given a chance to fight for a spot and Raina ofcourse he can prove himself , I'd take Raina over Jadeja as n allrounder anyday and yes from what I remember you refused to ackowledge Jadeja as an all roudner and termed him as a "bowler" primarily ..:facepalm:

Did you not comprehend the point where I pointed that a new captain has to be groomed whether that is Dhawan/ Sharma / Bhuvi or anyone else - Kohli cannot do the job - his nepotism and over privileged ass needs to be taken off the captaincy. 

Well if my side is a better selection than his for CT final  - this being the captain of the Indian National side , that's quite terrible isn't it.   Before the final's many on this forum alongside me advocated for Jadeja and Ashwin not be played and Shami to be in and guess what happened - it wasn't after the match