Bill Lawry's commentary gem !

goose

For anyone who is a fan of Australian fans' date=' I recommend purchasing the Twelfth Man CDs, it is an impersonator poking fun at the Australian commentary team.[/quote'] I also recommend downloading them. :D The Lawry impersonations are killer. I've listened to them way too many times, to the point that GODDIMYESSPISSOFFYEROUT!! has become a part of my vocabulary while watching cricket.

Aha, those 12th Man skits are awesome. Lawry describing the Sri Lankan's kit always has me in fits. As does Big Merv man love. I'd love to hear a contemporary one of those with Nicholas, Healy, Slats et all. They'd have more than enough ammo for it.

Slater, Healy and Taylor are pathetic. They are not commentators but cheer leaders. So is Nicholas who is so desperate to please the aussies that he goes along with it, someone needs to remind him he is english not aussie. Benaud is a racist twat. Greig is okw ehen we play the aussies but against any other team we play hates us. Lawrie is good. His hammering of Symonds was really something. I really think he wanted India to win:omg: