Bill Lawry's commentary gem !

goose

inspirational ! genius !
Did you hear what he said when Symo showed his bat and was slow to walk away after being given out to Kumble? Something like this "Get going, you had heaps of luck the last test match. It's the only time here." That takes some neutral effort to say.
Most condescending ' date=' uptight , I-know-it-all , smart alecky git in the comm team .... just hate the guy .... I dunno why this guy is rated so highly.[/quote'] cause everybody is just amazed that after seeing so many years of test cricket , he still isnt bored enough to call it quits PS: Hum jeet haye :yay:

Lawry rules. For such a die-hard Aussie fan to get excited over another team's wicket takes a class of self restraint and control. Benuad rules too. Benaud is truly the voice of cricket. I don't understand the Slater hate here, he is one of the better commentators. He really anaylses well. For anyone who is a fan of Australian fans, I recommend purchasing the Twelfth Man CDs, it is an impersonator poking fun at the Australian commentary team.

Lawry rules. For such a die-hard Aussie fan to get excited over another team's wicket takes a class of self restraint and control. Benuad rules too. Benaud is truly the voice of cricket. I don't understand the Slater hate here, he is one of the better commentators. He really anaylses well. For anyone who is a fan of Australian fans, I recommend purchasing the Twelfth Man CDs, it is an impersonator poking fun at the Australian commentary team.
Where do you get this? In Australia or India? If it is Australia, would you post something in Video section.
Where do you get this? In Australia or India? If it is Australia' date=' would you post something in Video section.[/quote'] Twelfth Man? They are not videos, they are audio only. They are available for (illegal) download in a lot of sites. You should not have any trouble finding it. PS: I live in England.