This over-reliance on youth will come to bite us in the CB series

well i dont think so..if u dont give chance to these youngsters then they will never shine..so even if they fail now, it will be a damn gud experience for them and it will definitely help in the future..SG RD and SRT are not going to be there for long and v need to build a team for the next WC..these guys have the right attitude and talent..so its a gud move by the selectors..and i sincerely hope that the indian team does well..

well i dont think so..if u dont give chance to these youngsters then they will never shine..so even if they fail now' date=' it will be a damn gud experience for them and it will definitely help in the future..SG RD and SRT are not going to be there for long and v need to build a team for the next WC..these guys have the right attitude and talent..so its a gud move by the selectors..and i sincerely hope that the indian team does well..[/quote'] Well said. Considering the results India had in home series against Aussie. Any investment will give good returns in future.
well i dont think so..if u dont give chance to these youngsters then they will never shine..so even if they fail now' date=' it will be a damn gud experience for them and it will definitely help in the future..SG RD and SRT are not going to be there for long and v need to [b']build a team for the next WC..these guys have the right attitude and talent..so its a gud move by the selectors..and i sincerely hope that the indian team does well..
i dont agree with you mr.chappell:finger: