Would you encourage your son/daughter to join Indian military?

head coach

from yourdictionary.com: Slang a person, esp. a man, regarded as contemptible, obnoxious, etc. dont get too literal you moron...else you'd be in hot waters for being so liberal with the word "fack"
In your previous post, you had said dictionary.com, but to humor you I also went to yourdictionary.com and guess what did I find,
# 1. Slang, Vulgar the penis
You still need to tighten up your reading skills.
read post no 15.
No where does Dhondy abuse a poster there and moreover it's an example from the thread where the policy was made so chronology dictates no action could have been taken on it, because the policy was not in place in the first place.
Justice shwetabh....as i said....dont get too literal...check out yourdictionary....means "an unpleasant person
Justice Chaudhary, I have quoted from yourdictionary.com now.

yes
Oh man you got thantophobia then! There is treatment for this: Imagine what your life will be like when you know that you are not "defective". When you can be confident and at ease in situations where you used to feel your thantophobia. And when you can talk about your former thantophobia symptoms as though you are describing a movie where the character is someone else, not you. Take it easy pal!

do not be such a blatant liar! and do not take slangs literally....."fack off" only means "go away"....quite different if you take it literally. We are all grown ups (i hope you are) to understand and be mature about it.
Liar? Here is what you said,
being a prick has no sexual connotation at all
And I quoted sexual connotations from the very sources you were using to back up your claim. We are all grown ups and that is the reason sexual references in abuse are not allowed because only kids and retards need those kind of crutches to get their point across.
So dhondy wasnt abusive in that post? I have nothing to say.
It's better that you don't after your abuses and lies have been laid out in the open.

Go and read this thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87280 Love, I've just conclusively demonstrated 1. You are so dumb, even with that "impressive" MB experience :hysterical:, that you talk about pakistan in an Ishant Sharma thread and have the arrogance to tell others to stick to subject: 2. That you do not shy away from lying, ... the thread above is as fact based as they come See you next time :finger:
eh ? Who said we cannot discuss Pakistan in an Ishant Sharma thread ? First you are dumb, now you dont even have common sense. You are a big mouthed specimen who doesnt have the guts to engage people in a proper debate and yet you go around sermoning people. Empty vessels make a lot of noise, dont they ? :haha:

Sarchasm, Enough of your nonsense. I'm officially reporting you to Mods for repeatedly throwing name calling at me. Mods: I would like you to follow this up like you would do with any official report filed. Hope Mods will evaluate your repeated attempt at attacking despite me not having name called you, and I sincerely hope they will issue you the infraction. (upto them ofcourse after they look at the policies and how you repeatedly violated them) Whether you like "preaching" as you call it or not, is not the question here. There are forum rules, and you are hell bent on breaking forum rules. The rules apply to name calling fellow forum members, you can call Ganguly a jackass or Dravid a jackass. We can care less.