To discuss solutions

The Outsider

Guest dada_rocks

(1) as long as dispragign hindtvawadi right winger will get used communazi will be in currency (2) Yes everyone walks and one should when it gets out of hand (3) ideas do not have owneship stamp by very nature it's free. Words expressing those ideas have ownership

BTW does it occur to anybody that there is usually only one poster that is the root cause of all this ?
Really? Who are you kidding here? The way I see it the culprit is you, Sandtest and DR. CC may use bad words from time to time but it is usually the triad of you that brings the topic down every single time and makes it religious one way or the other. I would categorically say that anytime I see any of you in a Political thread I know before hand how that thread will go down the tube. If using bad words is an issue then surely bringing religion into every second thread is an issue as well. And I would bet my bottom dollars that not one poster here has received as many warning as you, ST & DR to stop bringing religion into threads. People with different ideas than you, folks like me, Shwetabh, KR and many others either ignore your drivel at times or we just walk away. CC doesnt walk away and pays you back in same coin. So quit taking the moral highground here. Bottomline - Use common sense. Do unto others as you want to be done to you. xxx

Some more thoughts: 3) Lastly lets try to come with original articles/thoughts rather than quoting headline news ad-nauseum. Isnt it disheartening to realize bulk of us spend time debating someone else's ideas? Why not develop our own brains instead?
How that is logical, Lurker saab....do we expect ourselves to cover all News/important events, thoughts , speeches of political leadres etc., affecting our nation to be covered by our own self-written news items?? Thing is when some news/event happens people quote it by giving link and source with their own views if any..so there is complete transparency since link/source name is provided for people to judge how fair/baised source/opinion is. It's perfectly right way IMO. I agree with you also, Writing own views/articles is the best thing!!

Poem on Sandtest: Oh, this dhimmified world! May your dhimmi mother, on her nose, grow mould, To SKCs, you have your soul sold Bent at the knees, you are truly cuckoled, Gee, Dhimmified Dhondy, you are so old! My mission is simple and bold, To rid the world of the religion of peace On ICF, I have filled 2000 pages apiece, with rantings, ravings, chest beatings- they never cease With my comrades-in-arms, I proceed, Kapish? There will be a Hindu India one day, my friend Do you not agree, the means justify the end?

How that is logical' date=' Lurker saab....[b']do we expect ourselves to cover all News/important events, thoughts , speeches of political leadres etc., affecting our nation to be covered by our own self-written news items??
Call me cynical but yes I would like to see what Sandtest thinks and not what someone in Pioneer writes. Yes I do realize not everyone can spend hours writing but what beats me is why do we have 100% of the thread emanating out of news?? Surely we can have about 20% original article and say the rest from media. And whats the big deal about media anyway? Most of the time they write cr@p, specially the Internet media as such. Yes I appreciate someone who has sat down and penned his thoughts. It also leaves room for the reader saying - Okay I dont agree to it but thats his thoughts and I respect it. I beleive any sane poster will do that. The problem starts when a poster will keep posting articles from media and they are all exactly the same anyway. xxx

Really? Who are you kidding here? The way I see it the culprit is you, Sandtest and DR. CC may use bad words from time to time but it is usually the triad of you that brings the topic down every single time and makes it religious one way or the other. I would categorically say that anytime I see any of you in a Political thread I know before hand how that thread will go down the tube. If using bad words is an issue then surely bringing religion into every second thread is an issue as well. And I would bet my bottom dollars that not one poster here has received as many warning as you, ST & DR to stop bringing religion into threads. People with different ideas than you, folks like me, Shwetabh, KR and many others either ignore your drivel at times or we just walk away. CC doesnt walk away and pays you back in same coin. So quit taking the moral highground here. Bottomline - Use common sense. Do unto others as you want to be done to you. xxx
That is totally wrong Lurker saab. We open therads, start discussion because we feel from core of our heart about INDIA's supreme national interets. Now if anyone thinks it is otherwise, he can point out how our topic/view is against India's national interets and offer his views on that resulting in agreement or disagreement --simple as that, instead of calling "right winger' Bhagwaa Brigade and all those dhimmi media terms. problem is CC, who is here on record saying that Indian soldiers sacrifice in kashmir is meaningless...he has even today said that he lives in his own world where there are no-borders and no country hence he will discourage people joining military... Now, how you can expect us to give respect to such person??...unless of course you also feel the same way as CC about Indian interest.

Continuing: My hero is Narendra Modi If only he'd fought Ibrahim Lodi The despicable Mughals wouldn't have won And Ashoka the great wouldn't have gone India would have been one big Gujarat No Shahenshas, Jahapana, just the Samrat Imagine how much better life would have been Without Ghauri, Babar, and Tughlak-bin!

Poem on Sandtest: Oh, this dhimmified world! May your dhimmi mother, on her nose, grow mould, To SKCs, you have your soul sold Bent at the knees, you are truly cuckoled, Gee, Dhimmified Dhondy, you are so old! My mission is simple and bold, To rid the world of the religion of peace On ICF, I have filled 2000 pages apiece, with rantings, ravings, chest beatings- they never cease With my comrades-in-arms, I proceed, Kapish? There will be a Hindu India one day, my friend Do you not agree, the means justify the end?
:haha::haha::haha:, expect Dhondy to liven up a hard day.

Continuing: My hero is Narendra Modi If only he'd fought Ibrahim Lodi The despicable Mughals wouldn't have won And Ashoka the great wouldn't have gone India would have been be one big Gujarat No Shahenshas, Jahapana, just the Samrat Imagine how much better life would have been Without Ghuri, Babar, and Tughlak-bin!
Just great Doctor! Good going! :hatsoff:

sandtest, its plain & simple. There are two sides to a story. Calling CC the root cause of all this, is utter nonsense. Some may have done it more than the others. But you guys all deserve a fair share of blame for the status quo.

Guest dada_rocks

U guys have poor teaste in poem that's all I have to say.. dig is fine but poem sud be good to earn appreciation for me.. Not bad though :D

Anyways, we'll go nowhere debating this. This thread was started for a reason. Which is to announce some moderation policies. Dont complain about petty insults anymore. They are not abuses. If you consider them abuse, may be your sensitivities are too high for MBs. If you come across, real abuse (as defined in the OP), report it. End of story!

If you or anyone doesnt like what I discuss dont respond ... but just because what is being said is non-PC and controversial doesnt give anybody any right to go on an insult drive.
That itself is a problem and it beats me why you can not understand that simple thing. If people dont respond to you it will only make you a MB "loner" if you will. Lets talk about us. We have both been on ICF for a while and both are avid posters here, how many times have me and you debated recently? Rarely. And isnt that down to whole ignore thingy? No I dont think you are missing anything in life but I would suspect that all things being equal a quality debate between two people with opposite views shall only enrich ICF, and there maybe a remote chance that you actually may miss out debating with KRs and Shwetabhs of this world on political issue You have to cut down on this "I only speak truth and not PC" stuff. Too often these days we are discussing the posters and not their posts. A clean slate is certainly needed at ICF and I for one can see where Bumper and Shwetabh are coming from. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
sandtest' date=' its plain & simple. There are two sides to a story. Calling CC the root cause of all this, is utter nonsense. Some may have done it more than the others. But you guys all deserve a fair share of blame for the status quo.[/quote'] I have heated arguments with many not just CC.. the chhichhorapan starts only when this gentleman arrives..

As usual good write-up, wasted for wrong cause exactly in the same way as your apologist DHIMMITUDE (yes chew this) filled article after India's landmark win at Perth. btw...your great English filled poetry has a correction -- It should not have been "world"-- but dhimmified, Macaulaylized, educated Indian elites!! If you will say world it wil be a great injustice to countries like US who still understand and deal with Ummah in a language they understand...cheers now!!:dance:

:hysterical::hysterical: @ Dhondy. Anyhow, I sense there is a broad agreement with the OP and Bumper's thoughts (except Bossbhai, and we'll make sure we'll edit/delete the petty insults which hurt you so much at your request and also on our own, but we can't take actions amounting to bans on petty insults). So let's move on with a clean chit from here, try avoiding petty insults and absolutely stay clear of family references (whether abusive or not) and proper abuse.

Iam not going to report any posts Proff .... if I see any nonsense directed at me I will chew that guy and spit him out with the vilest of abuse .... dont care who that is ... if anyone wants to talk to me its got be in a cordial manner. This applies to my own posts as well.
In that case, you will be violating the rules and not the others as far as abuse is concerned.