NADA at risk of losing affiliation if BCCI stays reluctant for cricketers' dope test, warns WADA

15 hours ago, Khota said:

When they play domestic circuit they dont when they play olympics all rules are the same.

Ignorance on display. The point of contention for Indian players was the whereabouts clause. They need to inform WADA where they 24X7 non-stop 2+ weeks ahead of time. even if they are not in competing and during off season.

NBa, NHL and MLB players who play in olympics don't do this and WADA has not problem with that. neither do soccer players in la liga, premier league, serie A etc etc. WADA has no problem with this and certifies them Make teh same exception for BCCI there will be not problem.

4 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

Ignorance on display. The point of contention for Indian players was the whereabouts clause. They need to inform WADA where they 24X7 non-stop 2+ weeks ahead of time. even if they are not in competing and during off season.

NBa, NHL and MLB players who play in olympics don't do this and WADA has not problem with that. neither do soccer players in la liga, premier league, serie A etc etc. WADA has no problem with this and certifies them Make teh same exception for BCCI there will be not problem.

You are talking about your ignorance I presume.

When they are not competing that is when most of them are doping.

There is nothing special about Indian players. if all athletes are subjected to it they should be no exceptions. Get off your high horse. If English and Aussies can be subjected to it so should be Indians.

Dont give me this privacy thing. We forgo our rights all the time. 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

NBA and NFL has a very strict program. They monitor year round.

That is the biggest BS I have ever heard. NBA and NFL players informing there whereabouts 24X7? no way in hell players unions have agreed to this. Got any proof?

All they do is call 24 hrs ahead of time to find out where they are. That is not what is in the Whereabouts clause.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is nothing special about Indian players. if all athletes are subjected to it they should be no exceptions. Get off your high horse. If English and Aussies can be subjected to it so should be Indians.

So you have no answer for why WADA doesn't enforce Whereabouts clause on NBA, NHL, MLB, UEFA, La Liaga, Serie A etc etc, but insist on enforcing on BCCI?

That too now? If WADA was so high and mighty why didn't they do this in say 2014 during the Big 3 rule? this is nothing more than a political power move.

Right to privacy is a fundamental right in India.

Why only limit to english or aussies?Why not americans or spanish?
6 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

That is the biggest BS I have ever heard. NBA and NFL players informing there whereabouts 24X7? no way in hell players unions have agreed to this. Got any proof?

All they do is call 24 hrs ahead of time to find out where they are. That is not what is in the Whereabouts clause.

You are clueless. In NFL any player can be randomly tested upto six times. Read six times during the off season.

Even if you have a drug in your system which you did not know was illegal it is still your responsibility.

Recreation drugs are handled differently like marijuana but PED they have zero tolerance. Next time you blabber research the facts.

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Right to privacy is a fundamental right in India.

Why only limit to english or aussies?Why not americans or spanish?

Right to privacy is fundamental right everywhere.

But when we do a group activity or other things we forgo privacy everyday. Like going to airport they check your belongings, hence you lose your privacy. In delhi metro they check you out you lose privacy. But we agree to all that because we agree to be a part of a civilised society.

If players are not doing anything wrong they should not worry.

As far as NFL please read my comments above. They are very rigrous.

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
11 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

Mlb Nfl Nhl Nba do not report to WADA.

but those players play in olympics and world championships which are WADA certified. They have to let WADA know where they are 24X7 even in between olympics. they don;t. that is what the "whereabouts" clause.

So all those players are in violation of Whereabouts clause and WADa doesn't seem to care

8 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
14 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

Mlb Nfl Nhl Nba do not report to WADA.

read my above comments.

IPL can follow the NFL example but Tests may not have that latitude.

Everyone is so sensitive about a drug test.

Why are you defending cheats/ I dont get it.

2 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

but those players play in olympics and world championships which are WADA certified. They have to let WADA know where they are 24X7 even in between olympics. they don;t. that is what the "whereabouts" clause.

So all those players are in violation of Whereabouts clause and WADa doesn't seem to care

If the test is not random it is easy to beat. Not very easy but still easy.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are clueless. In NFL any player can be randomly tested upto six times. Read six times during the off season.

Even if you have a drug in your system which you did not know was illegal it is still your responsibility.

Recreation drugs are handled differently like marijuana but PED they have zero tolerance. Next time you blabber research the facts.

You are missing the point. The question is not about random drugs tests. It is about the "whereabouts" clause. It states that the players have to inform authorities 2 weeks ahead of time  what their schedule is and where they will be every day of the year.

WADA is willing to set this aside for for pro basektball, baseball, hockey and soccer players but wiiling to create problems for BCCI.

I have no problem with random testing. Give the players 24 hr notice and send a sample collector. Whereabouts clause is nonsense

1 minute ago, cricketrulez said:

You are missing the point. The question is not about random drugs tests. It is about the "whereabouts" clause. It states that the players have to inform authorities 2 weeks ahead of time  what their schedule is and where they will be every day of the year.

WADA is willing to set this aside for for pro basektball, baseball, hockey and soccer players but wiiling to create problems for BCCI.

I have no problem with random testing. Give the players 24 hr notice and send a sample collector. Whereabouts clause is nonsense

So we do agree on the substance.

Like I said IPL has everyright to do what NBA and NFL does.

Test cricket and ODI it becomes difficult if other nations agree. You dont want the DRS fiasco again.

Your and mine position is not that far apart if you read the bold statement.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

If the test is not random it is easy to beat. Not very easy but still easy.

You are avoiding the issue of WADA's hypocrisy. until you explain

1) why WADA does not enforce whereabouts clause pro basketball, hockey, soccer and baseball players, but allow them to compeete in olympics, world championships

2) why exactly you are wiling to accept this behavior by WADA

3) Why WADA is raking this issue up again now after almost a decade, while BCCI is conveniently tied up by idiotic Indian SC

you are wasting my time.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your and mine position is not that far apart if you read the bold statement.

We have very different view and the bone of contention is. In my book this is political. in your book, it is technical.

also, DRS is another favorite topic of mine. Look of rec.sport.cricket. The whole HE, HS, snico etc is mnothign more than a scam to fleece BCCI's money

1 minute ago, cricketrulez said:

You are avoiding the issue of WADA's hypocrisy. until you explain

1) why WADA does not enforce whereabouts clause pro basketball, hockey, soccer and baseball players, but allow them to compeete in olympics, world championships

2) why exactly you are wiling to accept this behavior by WADA

3) Why WADA is raking this issue up again now after almost a decade, while BCCI is conveniently tied up by idiotic Indian SC

you are wasting my time.

1) I can say for NFL. They are more rigrous than WADA. NFL athletes dont even care about olympics.  NFL is so rigrous that if you test positive one time it is over. You could be expected to pee anywhere anytime.

2) I am not accepting any behavior. All I am saying is follow the rules and protest what you dont like. 

3) If England and Australia can accept it so should India. If all ten test nations accept it you cannot protest.

4) Why 10 years and why not 8 or 7 who knows.

Maybe you are wasting my time too.

2 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

We have very different view and the bone of contention is. In my book this is political. in your book, it is technical.

also, DRS is another favorite topic of mine. Look of rec.sport.cricket. The whole HE, HS, snico etc is mnothign more than a scam to fleece BCCI's money

BCCI is losing money because of its stupidity. No one is more upsaet about that than me. DRS ia step in the right direction.

I have no idea what BCCI can do to stop the flow of money.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

1) I can say for NFL. They are more rigrous than WADA. NFL athletes dont even care about olympics.  NFL is so rigrous that if you test positive one time it is over. You could be expected to pee anywhere anytime.

2) I am not accepting any behavior. All I am saying is follow the rules and protest what you dont like. 

3) If England and Australia can accept it so should India. If all ten test nations accept it you cannot protest.

4) Why 10 years and why not 8 or 7 who knows.

Maybe you are wasting my time too.

dude you are just sad at this point

1) urine test is the easiest one to dodge. If one positive test is done, explain Martavis Bryant to me. NFL, rigourous about PED's? LMAO

2) Protest what you don't like? like the whereabouts clause. how exactly would they protest about the wherebouts clause. by not following it? enlighten us.

3) So if england and aus do it, BCCI should just rollover and accept idiotic rules.

4) If you can't figure out the timing of this move.....

yup this is a waste of time.

5 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

dude you are just sad at this point

1) urine test is the easiest one to dodge. If one positive test is done, explain Martavis Bryant to me. NFL, rigourous about PED's? LMAO

2) Protest what you don't like? like the whereabouts clause. how exactly would they protest about the wherebouts clause. by not following it? enlighten us.

3) So if england and aus do it, BCCI should just rollover and accept idiotic rules.

4) If you can't figure out the timing of this move.....

yup this is a waste of time.

I have been respectful but you have been pathetic.

You are special type of stupid. You dont know anyhing, you google a topic and then come post it. At this point I know a 10 year old brain is trapped in your body.

I have followed Bryant from his days at Clemson. Your point 1 is as sorry as it gets.

1) NFL never declares what tests someone fails. For you to put down PEDS so authoratatively shows how naive you are. Since he was suspended few times the speculation is that it was a recreational drug but maybe not marijuana. They have some leeway on that as it does not effect performance. No NFL is not a failure about that. They really want to help those kind of people.

2) If other countries agree all you can do is protest. They are not out to get you. Throw your tin foil hat out.

3) No they should not rollover but at the same time they cannot boycott.

4) These are bureaucratic organizations. No one knows what is going on.

Quit digging a ditch.

Right to privacy is fundamental right everywhere.

But when we do a group activity or other things we forgo privacy everyday. Like going to airport they check your belongings, hence you lose your privacy. In delhi metro they check you out you lose privacy. But we agree to all that because we agree to be a part of a civilised society.
If players are not doing anything wrong they should not worry.
As far as NFL please read my comments above. They are very rigrous.

Landing up at my home at 6am in the morning or 10pm at night or anytime when i may be having guests to ask for urine samples is not equal to getting checked at delhi metro.

Your NFL comment means zero.NFL doesnt report to WADA or follow WADA rules.Whatever their in house system may be.

Indian cricketers also get tested by ICC and BCCI.