Nicolas Sarkozy + girlfriend + India?

chunky_lafanga

And what happens if Sarkozy dumps this woman and picks up another girl? Is Indian tax payer supposed to entertain a visiting dignitories affairs? What beats me is why would a gf want to tag along with the President anyway? The man would be busy attending meetings etc etc, whats in it for her?

And what happens if Sarkozy dumps this woman and picks up another girl? Is Indian tax payer supposed to entertain a visiting dignitories affairs? What beats me is why would a gf want to tag along with the President anyway? The man would be busy attending meetings etc etc, whats in it for her?
Good point.

These trips are meant for the wife/gf/partner to travel and have fun...baki sunh kaam to eiffel tower ke nichu :hatsoff:

Guest dada_rocks

Gf is goign to sleep on same bed I believe she aint elephant so we won;t be getitng fat bill for her food .. security cover president will get and that covers his paramour.... So i don't see any additinal drain on taxpayers.. Yes protocol issue point is well taken.. HEck we are so wedded to protocol that when kalam was presidnet we used to tag soem aldy along with him to meet some foreign dignitary accompanies by their wife

Gf is goign to sleep on same bed I believe she aint elephant so we won;t be getitng fat bill for her food .. security cover president will get and that covers his paramour.... So i don't see any additinal drain on taxpayers.. Yes protocol issue point is well taken.. HEck we are so wedded to protocol that when kalam was presidnet we used to tag soem aldy along with him to meet some foreign dignitary accompanies by their wife
The army salutes, parades etc... i would be damned if all those respects were accorded to [edited]