Lalit Yadav - another potential 90 mph fast bowler from Vidarbha (only 21 years old)

rkt.india

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

If you were a batsmen you would bat like Sehwag. You are a exciting poster to see with edgy statements that are patriotic. Have a bit of everything in your posts. You are a timely slogger with no give shits attitude. All ingrediants that are Sehwag like.

Actually i come hard hitting at Pakistani posters, i have some reasons. its never personal as i have consistantly found normal pakistani people, its just the way our countries are setup unfortunately, lots of crazies and dogma which need to be put down. Oh i suck royally in batting, 60 year old Sehwag with one had tied back and a blind fold will bat better than me ever lol...may be thats why i found 132 so difficult but you never know.

3 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i open for my corporate team and i face bowlers who play for Mumbai CLubs and claim to bowl from 120K to 130K, so I have had the pleasure of facing them recently too.

Against 120K bowlers I kinda manage to play them ,once a while i end up edging them but 128-130K are scary and bounce me, scare me and i create edges like any thing...10K difference makes hell lot of difference against me as a batsman.

similar 133 to 140 K bowling is every day fodder for international batsman who practice day in a Out but as soon as the pace goes higher then 143k even a full length ball hits the base of the bat and your fingers tremble , i have had my fingers and hand kinda not able to hold the bat ..its scary , once i was about to leave the nets scared of the fast bowler but the JAAT Blood in me and the fear of loosing my self respect in front of myself and others let me stay on the nets and face him.

there is a difference between 135k, 140k ,145k and even 150k. higher than 145 its just a wild guess that the batsman is doing, if the bowler is accurate and the line of ball changes even by half an inch , he gets wickets.

i see the ball till it hits the bats when its a 120K bowler or the pads or leaves. but when its higher or fast , i start playing that guessing batsmanship..where u just swing with a bit of guess

Modern day intl batsmen are different from you buddy. They can practice 160 kph day in day out using bowling machines. True 150 plus can trouble a batsman. But any lesser if the bowler is not accurate or dont have skills like moving the ball, these batsmen will murder them. Have you seen bangla batsmen playing varun aarons 145 plus balls as like they are 120 kph? Tait, tino best, de lang, sami are some examples. Am not saying 145 kph is of no use. But the bowler must be accurate as well as have other skills.

On the other hand if you are an 135-140 bowler and can move the ball off seam, you can trouble any batsmen. Bounce is another important factor that can trouble top class batsmen.

Another factor is 90% of modern day batsmen are technically weak. Even best in the business like smith, warner, kohli are weak against seam movement but they can easily handle speed. That also makes bowlers who can move the ball off the seam both ways more valuable than bowlers who rely on pace alone.

Edited by renjith