Boycott these fools

chapetmarunga

On 19/11/2017 at 12:59 AM, rkt.india said:

i know a very young gay boy, an acquaintance, wont call him a friend yet, in his early 20s. Some days back, on my bday, he asked me for party and we met and I knew what he was looking for. After he that, he started messaging me intimate stuff, but i am straight and cant imagine myself indulging in all these things with a boy. 

I don't hate gays but I'm homophobic due to experience. Whenever I met gays, they would start hitting on me instantaneously and often stand way too close to me, I've always dealt with the situation in the most polite manner possible. They make me uncomfortable.

Edited by MechEng

12 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I don't hate gays but I'm homophobic due to experience. Whenever I met gays, they would start hitting on me instantaneously and often stand way too close to me, I've always dealt with the situation in the most polite manner possible. They make me uncomfortable.

Chances are, you are meeting gay people who are simply not advertising being gay and thus, not in your bubble. The ones who stand way too close, start hitting on you, are the 'dude-bros' of the gay community. Aka, 'flaming/flamer/flamboyant' types. Just like how people notice the few brash guys hitting on a girl at a bar (keeps trying and trying and trying) but not the dozens of normal straight guys who are minding their own business, so too, you notice the flamboyant few and not the normal gays guys who mind their own business.