Had we not been cheated

coverpoint

in Sydney that is. Think how different this game would have been. Now the Harami Punter can just sit back and play for a draw knowing that the series is theirs. If we had won in Sydney (or even drawn which we should have) he would have been forced to go for a win ... if he wanted to win the series (or tie it). That would have forced some more errors and made for a much more interesting game. Its interesting how defensive the Aussies were in the last session. When was the last time that they scored at under 3 RPO. When was the last time you saw such defensive fields when the opposition was down to their last man. All makes me wish that cheating in Sydney could be reversed!

I know, it is quite frustrating to think what could have been, had the Sydney test atleast been a draw. But thats the way cricket works, you always dont get what you deserve. But Importantly, I, as an ardent Indian cricket follower, can hold my head high after this and be proud of my team, irrespective of what happens in Adelaide. At the end of the day, that is all care about my team - Did they give me enough reasons to feel proud ? I really dont give a damn about the results, coz i know we have played worse and yet won in the past. What I really want to see from my team is the will and ability to fight and genuine effort. I think I have seen plenty of that in this series. Personally, for me, its been one of THE most fulfilling series as a cricket fan. I couldnt have asked for more !

Australia does not know How to sit back....apart from slowing the over rates or taking bad light if any. They are compulsive stroke makers and give chances. Its up to India to take those half and three quarters and put pressure on umpires to get the right decisions... Again umpires and catchers are key

If we win this test- no one will remember this as a tied series; rather everyone will see it as an Indian win!!
On the contrary Suraj Bhai, with time most people will forget the facts. What will be left is stats and the stats show Sydney was won by the cheaters. Infact if you follow Channel 9 commentary they talk about Sydney in gushing terms and talk about Clarke's bowling as the second coming of Warney! Makes me want to puke.
On the contrary Suraj Bhai, with time most people will forget the facts. What will be left is stats and the stats show Sydney was won by the cheaters. Infact if you follow Channel 9 commentary they talk about Sydney in gushing terms and talk about Clarke's bowling as the second coming of Warney! Makes me want to puke.
It will be hard to forget if we actually win this one
If Sydney had not turned out the way it did, India would have lost in Perth. Bucknor would have decided the series there.
Really? Sure the Sydney Fiasco spurred the Indians but I am damn sure, that the win would have done the same too. The Aussies had no clue against the Indian bowlers both in sydney and perth. I don't see how that could have changed had Sydney not been different, except for Bucknor!