Feminists !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

You are clearly dodging my question , what I was asking is for first 40 years secular congress was invincible yet Hindu's were practicing much more religion in those days , these days Hindu's are less religious yet they prefer Right wing Hindu party ,mainly because they are afraid to loose their identity.

Also the revival of Religion in Russia and clearly show that religion don't. die easily.What you are saying about ancient religion was propagated in Radical way.Yet once they gave freedom to people they reverted back to some kind of religion or spirituality

I havn't dodged any question of yours, since my contention is that religion dies a natural death once society is well educated and have high levels of freedom. Russia is not well educated nor does it have high levels of freedom.. Which is why their religion is coming back very strong. Russia has also had 15+ years of state-sponsored religious drive for the Orthodox Church under Putin. Its a crime to talk directly against the Patriarch of Moscow, for eg. 

Western Europe is, which is why they are ditching religion. 

Your India example is obviously a false one, because India is also not highly educated or has high levels of individual freedom. 

This is why you keep ignoring the fact that across dozens of countries in Europe, in Canada, Australia, New Zealand- all nations with high levels of freedom and high education, religion is dying a natural death. 

And the reason for that is obvious - religion, every religion- was created by illiterate fools by modern standards and just like stone-age man has nothing to offer to the farming man, so too the fools of centuries ago have nothing to offer us.