Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

Guest HariSampath

The only issue ( in absence of stump mic evidence) being the footage of Symonds clearly saying " you just called me a monkey) and then Harbhajan ( back to camera) saying something. So the fact was accepted that Bhajji had indeed abused Symmonds who mistook it for a racial word, what bhajji actually said is supposed to have been explained to Ricky Ponting was an Indian abuse word , so it was agreed to drop from 3.3 to 2.8

K just to answer your questions. Kumble dropped the charges on Hogg, in good Spirit. Australia can't drop the racism charges, as it had already been charged.
for your kind info, Hogg had also been charged on Level 3 offense. India withdrew the charges on the hearing.
Symonds did not start it, as it was Harbhajan who slapped Lee on the ass. Symonds then went to say that it was not on. That is when this alleged racism occured.
Symonds did start it. It was no buisness of Symonds. When Lee had no qualms about Bhajji Tapping him on his ass WTF is up with symonds? Lee for ur info tapping many Indian batsmen on their heads and backs.

This is so lame coming from the Aussies.......Ricky Ponting should have told the judge to not give Bhajji any punishment since Aussies abuse like this all the time. Oh No.........Symmo baby is upset because Bhajji called his mom a whore!! What a facking douchebag.........go knit some facking sweaters for Pete's sake! How would the judge if they heard the exchange between Afridi and Gambhir......now that is how to street fight.....a couple of hardkaur mo-fos going against each other.

INDIA'S appeal hearing against the three-Test ban imposed on cricketer Harbhajan Singh for alleged racial abuse has started at the Adelaide Federal Court building. A large media throng has assembled outside the court to greet Harbhajan and others as they arrived for start of a hearing presided over by New Zealand Justice and International Cricket Council (ICC) appeals commissioner John Hansen. The Indians are seeking to have Harbhajan's charge and penalty - imposed by ICC match referee Mike Procter for allegedly calling Australian allrounder Andrew Symonds a “big monkey'' during the second Test in Sydney - either downgraded or dropped at the appeal. Harbhajan arrived in the company of Indian media manager Dr MV and made no comment as he entered the court. Soon after, Indian batsman and key witness Sachin Tendulkar arrived, dropped off by Cricket Australia chairman Creagh O'Connor, who shared a joke with Tendulkar as they entered the building at the second attempt after mistakenly starting off towards a cafe next door. Australia's contributors to the hearing - Symonds, Michael Clarke, Matthew Hayden and captain Ricky Ponting - chose to avoid the media by entering the building via a side entrance. A second day has been set aside to continue the hearing if it cannot be resolved. http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23126154-23212,00.html
where does it say nothing about monkey? U seem to be throwing petrol on the fire there without quoting sources.....i have seen elsewhere they have a transcript that something was said
Once again, we couldn't have dropped the charges as it had already gone through on a charge. Next, learn the facts, Bhajji allegedly called Symonds a Monkey, not his mum a whore. Why would he need to knit sweaters?
Allegedly is the keyword. I think if its on record that he said it then ban the retard else give him a warning In any case I hope everybody can move on and take lessons from this ugly incidence. Aussies need to think twice before they sledge and young Indian cricketers need to know the boundaries.

so he must have said tenda maa kii.....which is obscene language in any country.. bhajji could have saved the world and india a lot of grief if he just admitted to calling symonds a mother f@cker..... not racist but still a foul mouthed moron....this was a huge conspiracy by the indian team and bcci and management to string all the white people along, when they knew what happened initially. sack bhajji, sack bcci, burn effigies..

So you are saying, hitting someone in the head or back is the same as hitting someone on the ass? Yeah.
If some one had any problems it should have been LEE, Had he said anything? NO. So Symonds should have STFU
India withdrew at the hearing, AFTER Harbhajan had been suspended, therefore, Australia couldn't have done anything anyway.
Kumble had personally, asked pointing to drop the charges well before the first hearing. Which he had refused. Why didn't pointing Drop the charges at the second hearing?
Guest HariSampath

According to the evidence analysed Ponting and sachin are both in agreement that "monkey" was NOT said by Bhajji but something accepted to be abusive was said that made Symmonds say " you just called me a monkey". Result and conclusion : Harbhajan did say something abusive which Symmonds thought was "monkey" and a racial abuse. In all probablity Bhajji has accepted to using "maaki" and has hence been charged with calling Symmonds mom a whore and not Symmo a monkey. Apparently Symmonds mom a whore is 2.8 and a monkey is 3.3

so he must have said tenda maa kii.....which is obscene language in any country.. bhajji could have saved the world and india a lot of grief if he just admitted to calling symonds a mother f@cker..... not racist but still a foul mouthed moron....this was a huge conspiracy by the indian team and bcci and management to string all the white people along, when they knew what happened initially. sack bhajji, sack bcci, burn effigies..
When Did Bhajji ever say he didn't say what you had said? Glen McGrath goes free for asking Sarwan how Lara's dick tastes. Hogg goes free for calling Indians bastards. But Bhajji must be punished.... Get lost!
If some one had any problems it should have been LEE, Had he said anything? NO. So Symonds should have STFU Kumble had personally, asked pointing to drop the charges well before the first hearing. Which he had refused. Why didn't pointing Drop the charges at the second hearing?
In reply to your first reply, the 'if some one...'. Symonds was rushing to the defence of his mate, Lee probably later said it was needed. Why did Harby need to go in and abuse Symonds? And once again, to your 2nd reply, I don't know why Ponting refused? Third reply, he couldn't drop them at the 2nd hearing, because, as I said, it can't be dropped once charges have occured. And to the person above me, Bastard isn't typically offensive in Australia and Hogg apologised for it.

pls note, my comment about conspiracies, burning effigies etc etc was a piss take on some of the less educated people in here calling for exactly the same things..... Indian Renegade, i have never seen bhajji say he said tenda maa kii, all he did was deny calling symo a monkey... if he had spoken up and said yes, i said he was a motherf@@@ then it would be all over the news