1. 1.

• Aus 2 - Ind 1
    • Aus 3 - Ind 1 or Aus 3 - Ind 0
    • Aus 2 - Ind 2
    • Aus 1 - Ind 2
    • Aus 1 - Ind 1
    • Aus 1 - Ind 3

I would like to quote myself here, from another thread a week ago,

I know, it is quite frustrating to think what could have been, had the Sydney test atleast been a draw. But thats the way cricket works, you always dont get what you deserve. But Importantly, I, as an ardent Indian cricket follower, can hold my head high after this and be proud of my team, irrespective of what happens in Adelaide. At the end of the day, that is all care about my team - Did they give me enough reasons to feel proud ? I really dont give a damn about the results, coz i know we have played worse and yet won in the past. What I really want to see from my team is the will and ability to fight and genuine effort. I think I have seen plenty of that in this series. Personally, for me, its been one of THE most fulfilling series as a cricket fan. I couldnt have asked for more !

Before the series I expected a 2-0 defeat so to that end I'm not disappointed. Where the disappointment comes is when as a team India lifts itself and plays cricket to the highest standard only then to lose at the end of the series. The reasons are many including key moments in the Sydney test and Kumble's typical negative approach during days 3 and 4 over the weekend. That said, come October I think we'll beat them.

Good series for India. Key takeaways: 1) We were able to test our second string attack & even won in the most unlikely place of all 2) Ishant 3) Sehwag 4) SRT's return to form 5) Pathan's return Worrying aspects: 1) Bhajji the useless moron 2) Yuvi & Dhoni's batting 3) Dravid's indifferent form