BCCI should drop Harbhajan for at least 2 One dayers for "tere maa ki.."

Rajan

Anbu, neenga vilayadum bodhu,ungala paaththu yaaravadhu apdi sonnaa, neenga adikka maatteengala? i am sure the cricketers influence our children a lot. that is why there r so many advertisements featuring the cricketers. the TV is all pervading today, u just cant live with out news channels. every youngster who is dreaming to make it big in cricket, has watched this entire episode. they would not understand, whether Harbhajan said these words in australia or india, point is he said that on a cricket field. unless, he is disciplined, the youngkids as well as the other guys, will not take it seriously. i just dont want a fisticuff in an India- pakistan match, because of such expletives. it will be too bad a situation if it happens. again, it is just my opinion.
Naan veliya vandhadhum car a aethy konnupuduvaen.
Exactly, McGrath launches a scathing attack on Sarwan & walks free. Why expect Indians alone to act? After all Symonds was hinting Bhajii was a gay. neenga vilayadum vodhu unlgalla pathu yaaravadhu gaynu sonna, neenga enna pannuvinga?
i was also under the impression that Symmonds had said sometning to that effect, but later the explanation from Hansen has cleared it. he did not call him that- but told him, "u dont have any f@#$ing friends in our team". Certainly i would not react with a "teri maa ki..." for that.
i was also under the impression that Symmonds had said sometning to that effect, but later the explanation from Hansen has cleared it. he did not call him that- but told him, "u dont have any f@# friends in our team". Certainly i would not react with a "teri maa ki..." for that.
Point is not whether u would react that way or not. Point is Symmo is the first offender and provoked bhajji.