(Video) Qasim Omar b Kapil Dev in WCC 1985 finals flashed in front of my eyes today.

Serious, man. Until now I really thought only Pakistani fans are deluded with their Inzamam comparisons with Sachin. Kapil Dev a better bowler than Imran and Waqar, seriously? Now I hope I won't be called a Pakistani and asked to go over to the green forum, but there is a limit to being delusional.

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan
42 minutes ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

Serious, man. Until now I really thought only Pakistani fans are deluded with their Inzamam comparisons with Sachin. Kapil Dev a better bowler than Imran and Waqar, seriously? Now I hope I won't be called a Pakistani and asked to go over to the green forum, but there is a limit to being delusional.

It is not delusion, if we take the adversities I pointed out into account, Kapil was a lot better than his end avg: of 29.64. I would place him at 26.85 avg: . Now even  that is not enough to be better than  Imran's avg: of 22.81 , going by simple logic.But then comes the fair play factor.Going by testimonies of several cricket related people  who played  along with & against  Imran,who were closely associated with Imran,  there is no doubt that the 'amount of positive   effects of ball tampering' on Imran's career avg: was considerably large.

When you take that also into account, I would never blame  any one if he considered Kapil  even better to Imran

2 hours ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

Go back to the green ghetto you pakistani :biggrin:

On a serious note, the comparison between sachin and inzi was always delusional but same is not the case in bowling comparisons, there are a lot of other factors which affect the bowling stats, carrying a pathetic bowling attack took a toll on kapil's stats and if he had indulged in ball tampering he still would have had better stats than Imran and waqar. There is no doubt Kapil was a better bowler than Imran and Waqar