Raj Thackeray sucks a new low -- Will Mumbaikars accept him?

sandtest

Gleaned from other site for KR's benefit I have never tried to justify actions of MNS, what they did was wrong, I was not even born when the anti South Indian agitations happened. But I have many South Indian friends, and all of them are doing very well in life, also the traditional south Indian dominated localities of Mumbai, like Chembur, Matunga, Dharavi are still thriving, so obviously whatever happened during 60s was not serious, and is treated as a distant memory best forgotten. The MLA of my area is a South Indian, despite the fact that large sections of our area are still Sena strong holds and there is no significant South Indian presence, if Maharashtrians held any grudge against Southerners this would not have happened. But it seems like people like you from distant Chennai are yet to get over it. RANDHIR MUMBAI INDIA
Yawn .... Admit it that you are a fake Hindutva ... Still don't possess the moral gumption to criticize BT simply because he targeted S. Indians ... Looks like you don't care about us ...

Guest dada_rocks

Admit it I have criticised him for that but u wud like to beat him with that axe for eternity just because he is part of NDA.. HAd he been islamist clown by now u wud have suggested his name for nobel peace prize:D

Guest dada_rocks

Many time vene in thsi thread I have said the method he used to drive home the point of gross-meddling in demography was wrong just like Raj thackrey.. But u want this thing of past which is really thing of past even on ground zero to become leitmotif and BT to be beaten black and blue for eternity... that post gleaned from other site kind of reinforces this fact.. South indian winning election in sena bastiaon..:two_thumbs_up: But I am different I don't live in past certainly not when that issue has disappeared ...... but u who gives clean chit to marauder for their mind-change not heart-chaneg mind you under mortal threat wud not buzz here and only reason is becaue BT is part of NDA.. :finger:

Many time vene in thsi thread I have said the method he used to drive home the point of gross-meddling in demography was wrong just like Raj thackrey.. But u want this thing of past which is really thing of past even on ground zero to become leitmotif and BT to be beaten black and blue for eternity... that post gleaned from other site kind of reinforces this fact.. South indian winning election in sena bastiaon..:two_thumbs_up: But I am different I don't live in past certainly not when that issue has disappeared ...... but u who gives clean chit to marauder for their mind-change not heart-chaneg mind you under mortal threat wud not buzz here and only reason is becaue BT is part of NDA.. :finger:
You were schooled yesterday ... :hysterical::hysterical: You are funny guy ... got to admit . And you did not criticize Sandy when he was eulogizing BT right in this very thread , goes to show your hypocrisy.

Guest HariSampath

I am not aware of the legal aspects of what Raj Thackeray had said/done, but IF he is indeed guilty of instigating violence against ANY section of Indians, he must be prosecuted under the IPC to the fullest extent allowed by law. I am very happy that at least LK Advani has categorically stated yesterday that under the Indian constitution every Indian has the right to live anywhere and be employed legally, irrepective of linguistic and state factors. I am particularly happy LKA had said this even before Raj Thackeray's arrest, because even though Shiv Sena is an ally of the NDA, LKA was not pandering to the Sena's local political interest in the hope of getting Lok Sabha seats, and instead took a principled , nationalistic stand. IF the sena continues this way, I would strongly appeal to LKA to cut off ties with them when I meet him next time, and I would make a very logical case for presenting my personal viewpoint that the Raj Thackerays of this world will ONLY make the BJP look extremely bad in the eyes of all Indians, and hence the BJP must distance itself from them on a matter of principle if they hope to ( and have a very strong chance ) capture power in New Delhi.

Guest HariSampath

A small insider titbit....I know that this is actually a war of power within the sena..I had met Udhav Thackeray once at LK Advani's residence 3 years back, and (atleast) from what I saw, he seemed a decent chap, not that I know much about him...but I do know for sure that his side of the Shiv Sena ( the more influential ones) had always felt sidelined by the others, and UT was in fact much closer to LKA than others, but politics...we never know whose priorities change , and how much faster..just HOPE Udhav strongly and effectively condemns this clown RT and even if it leads to a Sena split...so be it.

A small insider titbit....I know that this is actually a war of power within the sena..I had met Udhav Thackeray once at LK Advani's residence 3 years back' date=' and (atleast) from what I saw, he seemed a decent chap, not that I know much about him...but I do know for sure that his side of the Shiv Sena ( the more influential ones) had always felt sidelined by the others, and UT was in fact much closer to LKA than others, but politics...we never know whose priorities change , and how much faster..just HOPE Udhav strongly and effectively condemns this clown RT and even if it leads to a Sena split...so be it.[/quote'] abey where did u bring this udhav thackery from.. he seemed to be a decent chap?? hmm.. in first meeting u felt so much??

Guest dada_rocks
You were schooled yesterday ... :hysterical::hysterical: You are funny guy ... got to admit . And you did not criticize Sandy when he was eulogizing BT right in this very thread ' date=' goes to show your hypocrisy.[/quote'] Again ur mind is little too simple to understand anythign beyond rank eulogy to rank criticism.. Sandeep wasn;t eulogizing his past he is eulogizing his present so do I.. Again it;s hard for u to comprehend that.. Mate u have no face to criticise BT even for that yester-year goof-up because likes of u calle Tipu Sultan secular massiha.. Since ur IQ is in digit andu don;t know what consistency of posititon means .. Get it in ur head BT gets eulogy for what he is today BT got brickbats for what he did four decades back.. it's very very consistent stand unlike you who gives secualr messiha epithet to one of the worst hindu killers of history i.e Tipu Sultan heck he killed south indians given ur heart bleeds for south india wonder why this inconsistency while judgign that monster Tipu Cartoon network u are..

Guest dada_rocks

repeat with me Tipu: Hindu killer rather south indian hindu killer can't be secualr messiah his tactical reconcilation in face of mortal threat notwithstanding.. Unless u muster enough cajones to say that u are not entitled to speak for south india

Guest HariSampath

I dont understand how or why people think MNS and Sena are two different things....I repeat Raj and Udhav are both involved in a power struggle and MNS is nothing but a section of the sena....but earlier Udhav was sidelined by BT for a while even though he was more influential within the sena..

Again ur mind is little too simple to understand anythign beyond rank eulogy to rank criticism.. Sandeep wasn;t eulogizing his past he is eulogizing his present so do I.. Again it;s hard for u to comprehend that.. Mate u have no face to criticise BT even for that yester-year goof-up because likes of u calle Tipu Sultan secular massiha.. Since ur IQ is in digit andu don;t know what consistency of posititon means .. Get it in ur head BT gets eulogy for what he is today BT got brickbats for what he did four decades back.. it's very very consistent stand unlike you who gives secualr messiha epithet to one of the worst hindu killers of history i.e Tipu Sultan heck he killed south indians given ur heart bleeds for south india wonder why this inconsistency while judgign that monster Tipu Cartoon network u are..
Silly post as usual I must say ... BT still hasn't apologized nor shown any remorse for his tirade against South Indians. Plus he should be in jail for inciting violence against us poor "Lungiwallas"...You are not prescribing jungle law , are you ?

Guest HariSampath
abey where did u bring this udhav thackery from.. he seemed to be a decent chap?? hmm.. in first meeting u felt so much??
Hey man..I just said I had met him only once ...and...just a few minutes impression from the way he was talking, courtesies, language etc, he "appeared" to me to be a decent chap, but I had also said i dont know much about him...( actually even the 15 min I spent with him was discussing his Honda Accord , when I was telling him the Camry was a better car in US)...so I really got just a very brief impression...

I dont understand how or why people think MNS and Sena are two different things....I repeat Raj and Udhav are both involved in a power struggle and MNS is nothing but a section of the sena....but earlier Udhav was sidelined by BT for a while even though he was more influential within the sena..
You are a 60's guy and a South Indian too. Please explain to Sandy and DR that Raj and Balasaheb are two sides of the same coin . BT targeted S Indian whereas Raj targeted North Indians . It's funny how these two posters cannot bring themselves to criticize BT in-spite of my repeated cajoling them to do so . On the contrary , they have eulogized him in this very thread. Quote from Sandy Post No 1 -
It's disgusting to see that he is from the same family where Hindu stalwarts like Bal Thackeray who defended Hindu dharma without caring for their own personal "image" also hail from. We can't blame Balasaheb here since Raj Thackeray has defected from his uncle and formed his own party.

Guest dada_rocks
You are a 60's guy and a South Indian too. Please explain to Sandy and DR that Raj and Balasaheb are two sides of the same coin . BT targeted S Indian whereas Raj targeted North Indians . It's funny how these two posters cannot bring themselves to criticize BT in-spite of my repeated cajoling them to do so . On the contrary , they have eulogized him in this very thread. Quote from Sandy Post No 1 -
Same $hit again Tipu: secualr messiha for tactical move under foreign threat BT: damned for eternity for sthg he did four decades back do u see anything incoherent there Ashoka doesn't belong here in this debate so don't pull that crap again

Guest dada_rocks
Silly post as usual I must say ... BT still hasn't apologized nor shown any remorse for his tirade against South Indians. Plus he should be in jail for inciting violence against us poor "Lungiwallas"...You are not prescribing jungle law ' date=' are you ?[/quote'] I thiin he sud be given south indian lover messiah khitab if Tipu cud be secual messiha why can;t he be that

Guest dada_rocks

I guess circula logic has takne over I won;t allow apples to be comapred with pranges.. I won't allow flagrant inconsistency in someone;s stand on same issue to be ignored .. I guess u don;t know better so have fun with ur lopsided comparison Anyone who thinks Tipu is secual messiah doesn;t get to call BT names and shed selective crocodile tears over south indian's predicament And yes sanity dictates Ashoka and Tipu comparision is a none starter

Guest HariSampath
Well, yes, I am technically a 60s' guy but I was a baby then...anyways...I dont understand how this Bal Thackray issue has anything to do with what Raj Thackeray has done now ( OP main point I think,...). I know the Shankaracharya Sri Jayendra Saraswathi personally well for 30 odd years, and he had told me several times that BT always had the HIGHEST regard for him...now we all know that Sri Jayendra ( probably the most popular/politically active Sankaracharya in India, on all issues), is a Tamilian and if BT had no issues with him, is he still a S Indian basher ? Sri Jayendra has a HUGE following in North India , in UP , Gujarat etc...he was always a lead figure in the Ayodhya issues, now would he support someone like BT who was totally against N Indians/S Indians etc ?? I dont get the logic at all..