'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

*YOU* are the facking Communazi+Jihadi bloodsucking pest here
Not really, since i've not advocated that any group/ethnicity/religious community be summarily liquidated/booted out of the country like you have.
and you deserve to be squashed like a mosquito ...
Perhaps...perhaps not...but bottomline is, the task is beyond you, vatz. You've fruitlessly tried...to the point of even whining away for 10+ pages to get me banned and forcing the mods to start an open poll (which you lost btw) on getting me banned...either you need to upgrade your MO or call it quits, because your success-rate in quashing (not squashing, O English-illiterate- you arnt playing racket-ball here) me is 0.00%. :haha:

.But if slimeball mofo's like you keep propping up and the mods keep turning a blind eye on them I :hysterical:will find someother place to go do my forruming ....
Are ya gonna give us a timescale on your impending departure, lest the mods don't conform to your abusefest or simply keep whining and threatening away like usual ? I will remind the mods that our agreement was no namecalling and i specifically promised not to use any abusive words- which i've adhered to- and that YOU have restarted the namecalling with '*******/kuttey-ki-aulaad' etc type of abusefest...i guess that is your upbringing- pretty hard to hide the kind of lingo you grew up in your household i guess, eh ? I'd give a penny for your thoughts on which of these terms see prevalence in the genders of certain households.
remember Bongosamaj ?
Bongo never threatened to quit the forum, neither did CC and then come back with tails tucked inbetween legs. You did. :hysterical::hysterical:

CC, as part of the agreement, you were to keep away from BB yet to reply to his posts. The two of you simply cannot have a reasoned debate without it breaking out into a gaali galoch extravaganza. One calls one a fanatic, the other responds with something else and it goes on. Why don't the two of you just ignore each other? Literally. Use the ignore feature.

The two of you simply cannot have a reasoned debate without it breaking out into a gaali galoch extravaganza
Sorry boss, but ever since our agreement, where i declared i will no longer engage in gaali-galoch towards him, i have taken care not to mention a SINGLE word that can be construed as gaali- not even calling him a fool. Yet he is the one going down the gaali-galoj route. The mods promised that gaali-galoj would be dealt with a permanent ban unless curtailed. I am only asking for consistency of that policy, thats all.

Sorry boss' date=' but ever since our agreement, where i declared i will no longer engage in gaali-galoch towards him, i have taken care not to mention a SINGLE word that can be construed as gaali- not even calling him a fool. Yet he is the one going down the gaali-galoj route. The mods promised that gaali-galoj would be dealt with a permanent ban unless curtailed. I am only asking for consistency of that policy, thats all.[/quote'] You have repeatedly classified him with others as Hindutva, right wing, fundie etc etc. Even petty remarks between the two of you have led to major fights so in the context, even that is undesirable. Both of you, just use the ignore button and end it.

You have repeatedly classified him with others as Hindutva, right wing, fundie etc etc. Even petty remarks between the two of you have led to major fights so in the context, even that is undesirable.
Hinduvta, right wing and fundamentalist are swear words ? since when ? C'mon Gambo- i see what you are trying to do here(and i respect it btw) but at the same time, you have to admit the fact that i've held up my end of the bargain of not indulging in gaali-galoj and that BB isn't upholding his end of the bargain.

You have repeatedly classified him with others as Hindutva, right wing, fundie etc etc. Even petty remarks between the two of you have led to major fights so in the context, even that is undesirable. Both of you, just use the ignore button and end it.
Gambo. I would say its perhaps best for MODS to stay out of this thread, and this thread ONLY. I am not sure why the reaction that I have seen in this thread had actually to come to this but I do have a feeling that we are all smart enough here to realize the petty insults that should never occur on a message board. Maybe the patience of MODS is being tested? As in, okay so I did say the word, whatcha gonna do now? Let the two have a go at each other and get it out of the system, I am frankly fed-up of this nuisance in every single thread. And it takes a lot to make me feel this way. xxx

why are you whining now beeyatch ..... isnt this type of thing supposed to be water of ducks back
Correction, O English-illeterate. What *YOU* say is water off a duck's back. Not what Gambo or anyone else says. Clear ? You should PM me your location- i will look up a proper ESL class that you can attend, so that you can actually learn to debate, after getting a decent grasp of the language.
lets see what you got ...
Really now, vatz ? really ? You really wanna see what i got ? I will remind you that i offered to 'show you what i got' a long time ago and you pussed-out yet again in your predictable fashion. And if you wanna see what i got- name the time, place and date, in North America with a minimum 2 month notice( i need that amount of time to make time to go away from Vancouver) and i will show you what i got. Or you can show up in vancouver and i will also show you what i got. What now champ ? Are you going to puss-out yet again or actually man-up and take my offer ? LOL. You asking me 'lets see what you got' after you pussing out of my offer repeatedly is only the height of 'internet warrior, hiding behind a screen and pretending to be a tough-guy/desh-premi bulldust' complex, which are dime-a-dozen really.

why are you whining now beeyatch ..... isnt this type of thing supposed to be water of ducks back .... :cantstop: lets see what you got ...
If he has promised not to abuse you anything up and beyond petty insults , then are you breaking the ICF dictum and using filthy language to abuse him ? Keep in mind petty insults are allowed , that's about it ...

If he has promised not to abuse you anything up and beyond petty insults ' date=' then are you breaking the ICF dictum and using filthy language to abuse him ? Keep in mind petty insults are allowed , that's about it ...[/quote'] Actually, just to prove a point, i have not even indulged in a SINGLE petty insult even. You won't even find a word like 'fool, idiot, mad' in my posts referring to him, nevermind going after family insults. But hey, i don't really have a problem - if BB wants to show his aukaad and the kind of language prevalent in his household, he has my endorsement to self-flagellate his dignity in public.

Gambo. I would say its perhaps best for MODS to stay out of this thread, and this thread ONLY. I am not sure why the reaction that I have seen in this thread had actually to come to this but I do have a feeling that we are all smart enough here to realize the petty insults that should never occur on a message board. Maybe the patience of MODS is being tested? As in, okay so I did say the word, whatcha gonna do now? Let the two have a go at each other and get it out of the system, I am frankly fed-up of this nuisance in every single thread. And it takes a lot to make me feel this way. xxx
Lurker, I am in fact quite tempted to just leave the two of them to make a spectacle of themselves. They cannot ignore each other and can't co-exist either. They love to read what the other has written. It's almost a drug for them. Anyway, I am looking into a more permanent solution. Once I have what I am looking for, I am going to implement it. That should take care of a few things.

And where were you O saint when your comrade was going ma-behen in the past ?:cantstop:
Except that i didnt insult your ma-behen like you did in my case. I only said i feel sad for your mom/wife/behen for being saddled with a loser like you. That, champ, is not abuse towards them. You responded with calling my mother a whore, etc etc. THAT is abuse towards family. So don't lie- if anyone has abused family members here, it is YOU and you only whined away that i did erroneously. Besides, past is irrelevant, since we both agreed(along with moderator endorsement) to wipe the slate clean and restart after the agreements thread, where it was agreed that : 1) petty insults are allowed but major insults involving family arn't(which you are violating) and 2)I declared i wont call you a single swear word, not even a petty one. Since then, i've upheld my part of the bargain- you have not, simply because you lack the ability to convey any sort of disregard without using abusive language- a product of your inferior English education, no doubt. Clear, vatz ?

Lurks .... the scumbag used to say a lot worse than this and used to keep getting away ... worse he got defended on the mods forum .. my then mod status was a convenient excuse ... So I gave that up and stopped talking to him too No diff.... next it was the admin tag ... chalo I gave that up too ... same sheet ...now what ? well Jungle rule ... sheet begets sheet ...
BB, Whatever you say may all be true, I dont know and I dont claim to know. However the moment you mentioned any of this MOD $hit in public you lost all reasons to complain. You have been a MOD and you know its the most thankless job in the world so why are you basically adding on to the pile? And no it has nothing to do with my philosphical differences with you, if tomorrow Gambo steps out of MOD ring and utters same thing I am going to tell him exact same words. Like I said, you two duke it out and have a closure of sorts, keep everyone out of it. xxx

So BB, vatz, are you ready to 'see what i got' or was that another empty boast hiding behind your computer ? Remember- two months notice, name the time, place and date. After that, all you got to do is show up and see what CC's got. Are you going to come to the table or run away/puss-out yet again, vatz ? :haha:

BB, why are you running away vatz, after challenging to 'see what i got' ?!? Sirf internet may he baate banaana jaante ho, vatz ? Theek hai, koi baat nahi..maaf kiya. Lekin fir se agar puchoge ke 'lets see what you got', i'd expect you to man-up and send me a location, time and date to demonstrate to you, in person, 'what i got'. Tab tak sirf garajne waale baadal banke raho, vatz...kyoki tumse to barsaat hone wali nahi. Uske like jigra chahiye...computer ke piche chipna nahi.