Blue Ray Writer

Rajiv

actually yesterday dell was selling a 1.5 tb external hdd for 67$ One of my friends got it.. great deal... Now I think I should have got it too.. when I could have.. gone now
haan, that was a sweet deal. but this blue ray $hit is expensive, at least right now

..ya I am bit impatient in these things, I bought my first CD Writer for $400 But Online, you rightly cursed it ..after standing for 20 mins in the computer section of Best Buy, this Chinese kid says it very casually " oh we don't have it". I ask him about the stock and he says since its expensive, nobody really buys it so they are not going to carry it. I just walked off anyways

..ya I am bit impatient in these things, I bought my first CD Writer for $400 But Online, you rightly cursed it ..after standing for 20 mins in the computer section of Best Buy, this Chinese kid says it very casually " oh we don't have it". I ask him about the stock and he says since its expensive, nobody really buys it so they are not going to carry it. I just walked off anyways
lol sorry mate but thankfully some one agrees it is expensive :)