California will choose Obama ( maybe not )

Desi Cartman

It is amusing to see how little you know of George Bush. Question for you: Are you following the current Presidential election in USA? xxx
It's amusing to see how your foolish assumptions will get you anywhere with me. And yes I'm following the current political scene in the US, I live here and love politics. Of course I must also suffer from idiotic liberal crap while following it.
Quick question, Do you live in a cave ? And is a radio that picks up only the republican party propaganda station your only source of outside news ? You one level ahead of others when it comes to ignorance on current affairs and politics. Congrats !
Quick question to you, Are you an idiotic fool? Is your only source of information listening to Liberal/Islamic Extremist/Nazi/Anti-American/Anti-Bush/Communist pack of crap? You're on the same level of all those illogical and cretin stricken Liberals who believe they have any hint of true knowledge. Congratulations... or rather not, it makes another fool for me to pity.

Quick question to you, Are you an idiotic fool? Is your only source of information listening to Liberal/Islamic Extremist/Nazi/Anti-American/Anti-Bush/Communist pack of crap? You're on the same level of all those illogical and cretin stricken Liberals who believe they have any hint of true knowledge. Congratulations... or rather not, it makes another fool for me to pity.
Looks like I hit you hard where it hurts most, for you to indulge in unprovoked name calling. No surprises there, you are after all, a worshiper of the biggest war criminal in this world right now. Ok, just answer this, Where are the WMDs ? p.s - You know the full form of WMDs right ?

Looks like I hit you hard where it hurts most, for you to indulge in unprovoked name calling. No surprises there, you are after all, a worshiper of the biggest war criminal in this world right now. Ok, just answer this, Where are the WMDs ? p.s - You know the full form of WMDs right ?
Name calling is different to what I've done, I've described you for what you are, just like all of those similar to you. So no surprises for some fool to think he's hit me hard where "it hurts". Bush is far from a war criminal, in fact you are perhaps a bigger war criminal for choosing to be against the hero here. Bush has done nothing but try to fight evil and I hope this will continue by all those that succeed him in the future. WMD's or not, he overthrew Saddam and I'm glad. The rest of those Biological weapons used against the Kurds and Chemical weapons used against the Iranians could be buried in Syria, packed inside the Kaaba or shoved up Musharraf's @$$ for all I care, makes no difference to me. The only thing I have against Bush is him not doing more to fight the evil posed by the Islamic world. Bush's effort may as well be wasted if Liberals allow Islamic extremism to devour the world. In which case, they are no better than terrorists themselves.

It's amusing to see how your foolish assumptions will get you anywhere with me.
Childish pranks wont take you anywhere pal. Have meat in your argument not your voice.
And yes I'm following the current political scene in the US, I live here and love politics. Of course I must also suffer from idiotic liberal crap while following it.
Okay, so can you please tell me how often is George Bush invoked by Republican Presidential hopefuls in their speeches? Also do tell me which recent US President is widely reported by the Republican hopefuls in their election run. xx

Childish pranks wont take you anywhere pal. Have meat in your argument not your voice. Okay, so can you please tell me how often is George Bush invoked by Republican Presidential hopefuls in their speeches? Also do tell me which recent US President is widely reported by the Republican hopefuls in their election run. xx
Foolish liberal crap won't take you anywhere neither but to delude you even more. Bush is obviously not getting the best treatment by them as they compare themselves to Reagan so much. I don't really care about what they say in regards to that, I don't think none will be as good as Bush anyway. The man I was supporting dropped out and now I'm forced to back Mccain. I've had an argument like this with that retarded CC on some other topic here before and I hate to argue the same thing over and over again, so don't expect things to go how you want it to. It gets very annoying when you are forced to argue against those in denial of facts, especially when you've done it as much as I have. >_

Name calling is different to what I've done' date=' I've described you for what you are, just like all of those similar to you. So no surprises for some fool to think he's hit me hard where "it hurts".[/quote'] Your opinion.
Bush is far from a war criminal' date=' in fact you are perhaps a bigger war criminal for choosing to be against the hero here. [/quote'] Your opinion, again.
Bush has done nothing but try to fight evil and I hope this will continue by all those that succeed him in the future. WMD's or not, he overthrew Saddam and I'm glad.
Your opinon......sigh...
The only thing I have against Bush is him not doing more to fight the evil posed by the Islamic world. Bush's effort may as well be wasted if Liberals allow Islamic extremism to devour the world. In which case' date=' they are no better than terrorists themselves.[/quote'] Your opinion.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Thats the thing you see, I am NOT interested in hearing your *opinion* on Bush or how great a leader he is and all the crap. All i am interested in right now is to find out whether you know enough world history and current affairs for me to indulge you in a debate. So you keep your opinions to yourself and lets see if you are capable of a FACT based debate
The rest of those Biological weapons used against the Kurds and Chemical weapons used against the Iranians could be buried in Syria' date= packed inside the Kaaba or shoved up Musharraf's @$$ for all I care, makes no difference to me.
This actually shows me that you know ZERO about geopolitics/military know-how/international politics. Still, I will give you one more chance, Where are the WMDs ? Where are they ? Try to give a FACT based answer, not your OPINION.

Bush is obviously not getting the best treatment by them as they compare themselves to Reagan so much. I don't really care about what they say in regards to that, I don't think none will be as good as Bush anyway. The man I was supporting dropped out and now I'm forced to back Mccain.
So let me get this straight. A 2 time President is NOT being supported by his own party! A man who has led his country twice, in succession mind you, is NOT invoked by people of his own party and noone is even looking for his support. Every Tom, Dick and Huckabee is falling over each other to invoke Reagan. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure how a man who is despised within his own party(let alone in the entire country) find supports from you and what that tells about you, does it now?
I've had an argument like this with that retarded CC on some other topic here before and I hate to argue the same thing over and over again, so don't expect things to go how you want it to. It gets very annoying when you are forced to argue against those in denial of facts, especially when you've done it as much as I have. >_<
Dont bother to get involved in debate if you dont have time/patience. I am NOT CC. If you had debated this thing earlier with me yes you will have a point but if you debate with someone else dont expect sympathies from me if you cant prove your point, which you frankly dont have any. By the way whats the issue with your blood pressure? Why are you in so pi$$y mood at everyone? Sure we can discuss this like sane people....unless of course you have learnt that from trigger happy Bush as well! xxx

From some of the responses to Lurker's and my posts, it is quite clear that our beloved Grim Reaper doesnt know ANYTHING about international politics/current affairs. He just keeps expressing his opinion on either what he thinks of someone/something or otherwise, on the poster he is debating with. I think think he would do well to know debates arent conducted on opinions, but FACTS. I couldnt care less on what he thinks about Bush, I am more interested in knowing what he knows/doesnt know about Bush. And from the evidence so far, seems like opinions is what he has to offer. Debate based on facts, not opinions.

Lol It's amazing that such fools make up Humanity. I pity you people, what a curse you've contaminated the world with. You people shouldn't even be debated against, I have no intention of having another argument against people in denial. You obviously don't like Bush just like all the other retards similar to yourselves. No amount of debate will change you, in the end you'll believe what you want even if it is foolish. If one wants to believe that 2 + 2 = 3, then there is nothing I can do but inform them of their stupidity, this is the same case here with anti-Bush scum. I honestly don't respect what fools think or say, in the end it alters nothing. To me you are delusional crap.

Ok, You know nothing. Thanks for confirming:haha: This dude has the impudence to go around calling people "ignorant", "fools" , "retards" "delusional" etc but doesnt have the ticker to come up with a SINGLE solid argument ! what a chicken ! What a gutless cop-out !

Lol It's amazing that such fools make up Humanity. I pity you people' date=' what a curse you've contaminated the world with. You people shouldn't even be debated against, I have no intention of having another argument against people in denial. You obviously don't like Bush just like all the other retards similar to yourselves. No amount of debate will change you, in the end you'll believe what you want even if it is foolish. If one wants to believe that 2 + 2 = 3, then there is nothing I can do but inform them of their stupidity, this is the same case here with anti-Bush scum. I honestly don't respect what fools think or say, in the end it alters nothing. To me you are delusional crap.[/quote'] So I suppose this is not a blood pressure issue, you are quite essentially a bitter person who thinks anyone who doesnt agree with him is a "fool". I am not sure if I should feel pity for you or sympathy. Maybe neither...just like I wont feel any for that retard Bush.

Name calling is different to what I've done' date=' I've described you for what you are, just like all of those similar to you. So no surprises for some fool to think he's hit me hard where "it hurts". Bush is far from a war criminal, in fact you are perhaps a bigger war criminal for choosing to be against the hero here. Bush has done nothing but try to fight evil and I hope this will continue by all those that succeed him in the future. WMD's or not, he overthrew Saddam and I'm glad. [b']The rest of those Biological weapons used against the Kurds and Chemical weapons used against the Iranians could be buried in Syria, packed inside the Kaaba or shoved up Musharraf's @$$ for all I care, makes no difference to me. The only thing I have against Bush is him not doing more to fight the evil posed by the Islamic world. Bush's effort may as well be wasted if Liberals allow Islamic extremism to devour the world. In which case, they are no better than terrorists themselves.
rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

rumsfeld-saddam.jpg
The politics of the Cold war and post-Cold war are different. Don't try to tie things from then to now in hopes of achieving anything.
Grim, you can have your debate, but kindly take it easy as I am seeing your mood go from bad to worse here and cricket discussions. I like your straight shooter attitude but cut down the generalized insults Thanx
I honestly don't think such filth deserve better than what they are getting, hence the out right attack etc I consider it to go against by morality by not taking it to such people when I come across them. Though I will listen to you, I already know what will happen by engaging them in a true debate as I clearly stated it in my previous post, but I'll give it a shot.... again.

I am not a pro-Amreeka, in fact, in past I have strongly criticized CIA funded evangelicalism and missionaries worldwide.....but time to give credit where it's due.....as far as our country India is concerned George Bush was better for India than any past Presidents of Amreeka....he single handedly offerred Nuclear deal openly thereby ending India's decade old Nuclear apartheid and recognizing India's clean and clear record in non-proliferation, allowed Indian intelligence agnecies to set-up bases in Afghanistan, now allowed Lockheed Martin (one of the leading defense contractor of Amreeka) to start exploring possibility of joint venture with DRDO in Ballistic Missile defense technology development. Just a few years back it would have been impossible for we Indians to even think that we can get Amreekan assistance in BMD defense, Bush is very realistic in his South asia policies it seems..... Compare this to Bill Clinton, he came to India, danced with some locals in Rajasthan and talked all goody-good and did nothing concrete for us. In fact Blowjob Clinton was only full with Sugar-coated words, no real benefit for India.. On contrary haraami Clinton pressureized ABV government of India to hold back and not cross LOC during Kargil adventure of Pakis, at a time when we were having a golden opportunity to get rid of this rogue Islamic terrorist caricature of country called Paki-satan. Bush is thousand times better than Bill Clinton....if Amreekans elect a President like Bush again, it will be good for India.