California will choose Obama ( maybe not )

Desi Cartman

:haha: Ignorance is bliss, isnt it my friend ? You have the galls to neck into a debate on which you didnt know ANYTHING to begin with, indulged in unprovoked name calling, hoping that it would divert the debate into in a slanging match. Unfortunately, things got too uncomfortable for your liking, you copped out, copy pasted a google search result and then accuse me of not being able to read ?:hysterical: Another gutless cop-out ! You are actually yet to type out a SINGLE relevant piece of info. I give you ANOTHER chance, to prove that you arent an ignorant specimen. Answer this question, YOURSELF, " Where are the WMDs ?" Then, we will see, who can read and who cant.

Gutless copout :whatchutalkingabout Freakin hilarious - you wanted evidence of WMDs, I showed you an article with some information. And with the proof in yoru face, you resort to adding some asinine spin to it. What happened to them - they might have been destroyed, they might be kept in a secure location. I don't know and I don't need to know. What's next - how are the WMDs, why is it a WMD, how do we know they can kill??:haha: Refute the points in the article rather than hiding behind the sham of online etitquettes :finger:. (I can split in into 10 posts of 2 sentences each, i understand your learning disability :giggle:) This is getting to be a slanging match without an end in sight. I will not reply to your post unless we are actually getting somewhere with the discussion.Your claims of a gutless copout has been trashed. So don't throw this allegation on me for the next 20 years, like you have been doing with other posters.

Those who are against Bush should be shot down like dogs, they are no better than Terrorists and their lives and opinions have no value. Lets see how much their hate towards Bush will actually change anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they all loaded up on a plane and tried to fly it into Bush's house.

Those who are against Bush should be shot down like dogs' date= they are no better than Terrorists and their lives and opinions have no value. Lets see how much their hate towards Bush will actually change anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they all loaded up on a plane and tried to fly it into Bush's house.
Only a pathetic mangy dog like you should be shot dead !:finger:

Those who are against Bush should be shot down like dogs' date='[/color'] they are no better than Terrorists and their lives and opinions have no value. Lets see how much their hate towards Bush will actually change anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they all loaded up on a plane and tried to fly it into Bush's house.
^^ Kumble rocks - and you tell me why I report things to Mods. Mods: Are you there reading? This creep Grim Reaper is a worthless deadweight to ICF and should be thrown out like garbage outta here for repeatedly abusing forum members.

And Dems were talking abt the 2 time president Clinton and looking for his support in 2000?
Were Democrats looking for Clinton's support in 2000? Of course they were. Certainly lot more than what Republicans today are seeking from George Bush. Heck no candidate even remotely invokes Bush these days while Clinton was surely invoked. If your assertion was if Clinton was invoked as much as Reagan is these days then no he wasnt. The reason was rather simple actually. The frontline Democrat candidate was Al Gore who had long lived the Vice Presidentship under shadows of Bill Clinton and obviously wanted to create an image of his own. Just look at today how Hillary Clinton is trying to the same. If Al Gore did not fall head over heels for support of Bill Clinton it was not because Clinton's record was chequered. Far from it. By most accounts Clinton will go down as one of the most successful President of US or 20th century. On the other hand the reason why Republican candidates have given up on Bush is simply because his policies have been a huge failure and rats have fled the sinking ship. xxxx

Only a pathetic mangy dog like you should be shot dead !:finger:
All evil scum would wish that and I'm not surprised to hear that from you. There will never be peace in this world until your kind is slaughered and rotting.
^^ Kumble rocks - and you tell me why I report things to Mods. Mods: Are you there reading? This creep Grim Reaper is a worthless deadweight to ICF and should be thrown out like garbage outta here for repeatedly abusing forum members.
I've done nothing wrong but speak my mind. If you can't handle the truth because it pains to much, you shouldn't even be here. It's people like you who are the worthless deadweight to the planet, let alone a forum. I've come here to talk cricket, but I simply couldn't stay still and read all this junk from the anti-Bush brigade. There are many like you on every forum and when you are challenged and hear something that goes against evil, you scream for a ban.

All evil scum would wish that and I'm not surprised to hear that from you. There will never be peace in this world until you kind is slaughered and rotting. I've done nothing wrong but speak my mind. If you can't handle the truth because it pains to much, you shouldn't even be here. It's people like you who are the worthless deadweight to the planet, let alone a forum. I've come here to talk cricket, but I simply couldn't stay still and read all this junk from the anti-Bush brigade. There are many like you on every forum and when you are challenged and hear something that goes against evil, you scream for a ban.
STFU and don't lie. You speak from your arse not mind !:hysterical::hysterical:

Have I ? You are the one who is mouthing of like a Nazi and suggesting that people should be shot dead like dogs.You are nothing but a two bit nigga like me.. Stop acting like a brown redneck and quit kissing Bush's arse...
You are the one that's pure evil here, there is nothing wrong with wishing the worst for evil so stop acting like a major @$$ and spouting out crap.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Continue ... it gives me immense pleasure to rile up losers like you.And get life ' date=' punk.[/quote'] You're the one getting riled up not me, you are acting like what I say isn't true and you do the usual when someone doesn't agree with you. You've been the one getting riled up while I've been having a blast giving you what you deserve. If supporting evil is all you can do, you don't even deserve a life, yet you bother to bring up mine? What a worthless and shameful being you are.

]You're the one getting riled up not me' date='[/b'] you are acting like what I say isn't true and you do the usual when someone doesn't agree with you. You've been the one getting riled up while I've been having a blast giving you what you deserve. If supporting evil is all you can do, you don't even deserve a life, yet you bother to bring up mine? What a worthless and shameful being you are.
You have a sick and twisted mind. First , you start this abuse fest by posting this -
Those who are against Bush should be shot down like dogs, they are no better than Terrorists and their lives and opinions have no value. Lets see how much their hate towards Bush will actually change anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they all loaded up on a plane and tried to fly it into Bush's house.
Why do you think you got a warning from Rajeev yesterday ? Even , today fineleg has reported you to the MODs.

You have sick and twisted mind. First , you start this abuse fest by posting this - Why do you think you got a warning from Rajeev yesterday ? Even , today fineleg has reported you to the MODs.
I don't care about what you say, just don't blow a fuse and decide to strap a bomb to yourself and blow up a ton of people you filthy terrorist. All that bonding time with Bin Laden has deluded you so much, you know nothing but to be against the great man who is fighting evil. Why must scum like you exist in this world, even if your purpose is to serve evil, it's just a waste.

I don't care about what you say' date=' just don't blow a fuse and decide to strap a bomb to yourself and blow up a ton of people you filthy terrorist. All that bonding time with Bin Laden has deluded you so much, you know nothing but to be against the great man who is fighting evil. Why must scum like you exist in this world, even if your purpose is to serve evil, it's just a waste.[/quote'] Spoken like a typical country bumpkin . Stop killing innocent people , you filthy terrorist scum . And stop supporting Bin laden , you two bit hoodlum. You are a disgrace to humanity and have proven to me that you support al-queda . You should be deported to Waziristan.

Those who are against Bush should be shot down like dogs' date=' they are no better than Terrorists and their lives and opinions have no value. Lets see how much their hate towards Bush will actually change anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they all loaded up on a plane and tried to fly it into Bush's house.[/quote']
I will ban him if he took your name, its a generalized view and I agree it's way OTT but however it maybe, if he feels anti-bush people must be shot like dogs so be it! You can say the same - pro-bush should be "whatever" If there is name calling, I won;t give warning points etc, just ban and make sure they get reformed before they come in here ..and before it reaches that point, calm down everyone and I think this post should give the hint