North Indians have less respect for traffic rules in comparison to south indians: Lt Governor Delhi

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

I know this revelation is fraught with danger givenprresence of poiticians But someone needs to tell the truth, may be I am being very optimistic here this will force some changes in us north indians behaviour..

Guest dada_rocks

Meanwhile, the Lt Governor's office released a press statement denying that Khanna had ever made the comment. "Some TV channels have seriously distorted the context and content of the statement. The Lt Governor had referred to the comparitively lower level of autonomous self compliance of traffic regulations," the statement read.

This is exactly what I was looking for in India. Soon enough the Governors of other states should join with a: 1) South Indians put lot more oil into their hair as compared to Northies. 2) Bengali houses typically smell of fish. 3) Biharis have this knack of putting their legs aalthi-palthi even when they are sat on a sofa. 4) Gujjus have this knack of creating a Gujrati community within an Indian community. 5) Punjabis have this habit of using abuses as if they were singing loris. Few more of these and we should effectively see India as the superpower of 21st century.

Meanwhile, the Lt Governor's office released a press statement denying that Khanna had ever made the comment. "Some TV channels have seriously distorted the context and content of the statement. The Lt Governor had referred to the comparitively lower level of autonomous self compliance of traffic regulations," the statement read.
How often have we seen this ? First somebody will make a stupid comment, only release a press release the next day saying " he/she was misquoted by the media".

How often have we seen this ? First somebody will make a stupid comment' date=' only release a press release the next day saying " he/she was misquoted by the media".[/quote'] The worse thing is such "statements" are often made by the people in charge. This man is supposedly Lt Governor of Delhi. if he has complaints about traffic isnt it his, and his Administration's, job to take care of it? Delhi's traffic is the worst in the country with daily deaths thanks to Blueline and all those colourlines buses and instead of doing something about it the General saab has the galls to complain.

Guest dada_rocks
This is exactly what I was looking for in India. Soon enough the Governors of other states should join with a: 1) South Indians put lot more oil into their hair as compared to Northies. Should not bother others 2) Bengali houses typically smell of fish. Again should not bother others 3) Biharis have this knack of putting their legs aalthi-palthi even when they are sat on a sofa. Should not bother others 4) Gujjus have this knack of creating a Gujrati community within an Indian community. Should not bother others again 5) Punjabis have this habit of using abuses as if they were singing loris. as long s they are not abusing others none of others business Few more of these and we should effectively see India as the superpower of 21st century.
You are equating traffic violation which concerned everybody on the road with purely personal thing

Guest dada_rocks
The worse thing is such "statements" are often made by the people in charge. This man is supposedly Lt Governor of Delhi. if he has complaints about traffic isnt it his' date=' and his Administration's, job to take care of it? Delhi's traffic is the worst in the country with daily deaths thanks to Blueline and all those colourlines buses and instead of doing something about it the General saab has the galls to complain.[/quote'] This is our mentality people in power must deliver but they must not jolt us holier-than-thous from our reverie ..We must continue they way we are but problem sud be solved.. Doesn't work like that..

1) South Indians put lot more oil into their hair as compared to Northies. You said - Should not bother others I maintain - It bothers me. Didnt you mention something about nasal hair once? 2) Bengali houses typically smell of fish. You said - Again should not bother others I maintain - It bothers me. Have seen many tenants vacated out of the house for this, in India included. 3) Biharis have this knack of putting their legs aalthi-palthi even when they are sat on a sofa. You said - Should not bother others I maintain - Bothers others. I have seen how people are made to be hailing from "villages" if they sit on the sofa, or slrrrp tea from a saucer. 4) Gujjus have this knack of creating a Gujrati community within an Indian community. You said - Should not bother others again I maintain - Bothers too many people, including me. A personal account is how a friend of mine whose last name is Mehta(that of Kayastha in Northern India) was almost always thought of as a Gujju with shopkeepers straight away assuming he was a Gujju and Kem cho following. He hated it. I didnt love it either. 5) Punjabis have this habit of using abuses as if they were singing loris. You said - as long s they are not abusing others none of others business I maintain - It bothers a lot of people. Just follow this website.

This is our mentality people in power must deliver but they must not jolt us holier-than-thous from our reverie ..We must continue they way we are but problem sud be solved.. Doesn't work like that..
Err no. You have again started to hallucinate. The job of Administration is to take care of issues like this. Now I could understand the viewpoint had the Lt. Governor showed how he, and his team, had tried to make effort to bring about a change in traffic and kept failing because of North Indians. I would have understood if he was able to present what effort it made and how it had failed. I can not understand why someone will make such a claim without first showing what he has done about the issue. xxx

This is exactly what I was looking for in India. Soon enough the Governors of other states should join with a: 1) South Indians put lot more oil into their hair as compared to Northies. 2) Bengali houses typically smell of fish. 3) Biharis have this knack of putting their legs aalthi-palthi even when they are sat on a sofa. 4) Gujjus have this knack of creating a Gujrati community within an Indian community. 5) Punjabis have this habit of using abuses as if they were singing loris. Few more of these and we should effectively see India as the superpower of 21st century.
.....thats actually a good one :haha:

Guest dada_rocks

Yes and telling people the way it's; is part of the job and that's what he has done.. I don't get this uncomfortable truth must be shoved under the carpet lest we get offended.. In fact this sentence was part of large presentation where other aspects were discussed. They are not siting idle. I have seen numeorus times delhi police goign on zero-toelrance-drive where traffic virtually comes on stand still.. General public has zero regard for traffic rules and this needs to expressed in no uncertain terms.. if it hurts them so be it.They better change their ways .. Yes please don't compare this issue of public interest with meaniognles personal thigns like oil in hair.

Guest dada_rocks
1) South Indians put lot more oil into their hair as compared to Northies. You said - Should not bother others I maintain - It bothers me. Didnt you mention something about nasal hair once? I am certainly not seeking any legislation barring nasal hair.. I have option to keep away and that's what I do..I mantian thsi is not anythignof public interest.. 2) Bengali houses typically smell of fish. You said - Again should not bother others I maintain - It bothers me. Have seen many tenants vacated out of the house for this, in India included. Well tenants will have to abide by the lanlord's rules but if someoen does it in his own house it.s nobody's business.. Again not a matter of public ineterst. Moreover I love the smell of fish now what.. Traffic violation is not matter of personal choice.. 3) Biharis have this knack of putting their legs aalthi-palthi even when they are sat on a sofa. You said - Should not bother others I maintain - Bothers others. I have seen how people are made to be hailing from "villages" if they sit on the sofa, or slrrrp tea from a saucer. Well others can think whatever they want but it certainly is not issue of public concern.. 4) Gujjus have this knack of creating a Gujrati community within an Indian community. You said - Should not bother others again I maintain - Bothers too many people, including me. A personal account is how a friend of mine whose last name is Mehta(that of Kayastha in Northern India) was almost always thought of as a Gujju with shopkeepers straight away assuming he was a Gujju and Kem cho following. He hated it. I didnt love it either. Again nothing of public interest .. In fact I encourage others to create sub-communities too.. As long as noone forces anyone to join those communties it remains a matter beyond the ambit of public interest 5) Punjabis have this habit of using abuses as if they were singing loris. You said - as long s they are not abusing others none of others business I maintain - It bothers a lot of people. Just follow this website.
Not of public interest.. Walk away if bothers u so much.. Can't say the same about traffic logjam due to some boors not following the rules..