Aus push for umpiring reforms to lessen howlers

suraj

Melbourne, February 7:: With the dwindling umpiring standards becoming a major concern for the players, Australia would be pushing for better training and more pay for on-field officials besides asking for an expansion of the 10-member elite panel. According to a report in The Daily Telegraph, the Australians are discontented with the current level of umpiring, which caused an ugly furore during the Test series against India. West Indian veteran Steve Bucknor had to be removed after committing several howlers that dealt telling blows to India during the series. "The Plummeting standards of world umpiring have become an urgent concern and Australia is pushing for the expansion of the 10-member elite panel to ease the workload," the report stated. The Aussie players reportedly want to have their home-grown world's best umpire Simon Taufel, 37, in their matches but the neutral umpires policy has been coming in the way. "Australia's leading Test cricketers also have concerns they never get to play under Taufel, clearly the world's top umpire, because of the requirement for neutral umpires in all Tests," the report said. The report also said Australia is concerned about the amount of workload that the umpires have to cope with and wants more recruitments to address the matter. Dodgy umpiring once again became a talking point here after Indian batsman Rohit Sharma was adjudged caught behind by South African Rudi Koertzon during the ongoing tri-series match against Sri Lanka. Replays clearly showed that the batsman had not nicked the ball

Inferiority complex. My foot. Ozzies think they rule the game. They cannot stand the influence we have. Get over it dude.
Haha Indian's rule the game... I'd rather have the winning team that dominates all others. Those are memories I will always have, and I would take them any day over CA having greater influence. Funny thing is, if Australia never won another game, i'd probaly already have more winning moments than India will give its fans in their lifetime. You keep your "influence."
Haha Indian's rule the game... I'd rather have the winning team that dominates all others. Those are memories I will always have, and I would take them any day over CA having greater influence. Funny thing is, if Australia never won another game, i'd probaly already have more winning moments than India will give its fans in their lifetime. You keep your "influence."
Your team dominates by pathetic ways, I'd rather back a respectful team than some cheap and cheating squad of convicts. I'd rather support a team of 11 players than 13 or 14 sometimes, I don't consider the umpires part of the squad and lending a helping hand here and there to be "fair". Australian cricket may be "dominant" in your view, but it has the most disgusting record of conduct by any team. I don't expect you to be any better so I understand why you give your support.
Your team dominates by pathetic ways' date=' I'd rather back a respectful team than some cheap and cheating squad of convicts. I'd rather support a team of 11 players than 13 or 14 sometimes, I don't consider the umpires part of the squad and lending a helping hand here and there to be "fair". Australian cricket may be "dominant" in your view, [b']but it has the most disgusting record of conduct by any team. I don't expect you to be any better so I understand why you give your support.
LoL, so one test match where the umpires make some mistakes, and therefore no Australian victory is legit? Even you can't believe this, or then again, the Indian education system isn't top class either.... And sorry to prove you wrong again, but it is in-fact India with the "most disgusting record or conduct by any team." CRICKET'S SINNERS Team offences since 1997 India - 43 Pakistan - 39 South Africa - 27 Australia - 25 England - 21 Sri Lanka - 18 Zimbabwe - 15 New Zealand - 14 West Indies - 13 Here's the link: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23044267-5001023,00.html LoL, an Indian just doesn't seem to be able to win anything against an Aussie these days.:dance:
LoL, so one test match where the umpires make some mistakes, and therefore no Australian victory is legit? Even you can't believe this, or then again, the Indian education system isn't top class either.... And sorry to prove you wrong again, but it is in-fact India with the "most disgusting record or conduct by any team." CRICKET'S SINNERS Team offences since 1997 India - 43 Pakistan - 39 South Africa - 27 Australia - 25 England - 21 Sri Lanka - 18 Zimbabwe - 15 New Zealand - 14 West Indies - 13 Here's the link: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23044267-5001023,00.html LoL, an Indian just doesn't seem to be able to win anything against an Aussie these days.:dance:
My @$$! We all know the truth about the team of convicts. They are by far the most disgusting sinners in the game. When something just doesn't go there way, then it's wrong. The Australian team is the worst thing to happen to cricket and they've contaminated the game with their filth. If the Aussie education system is responsible for producing you and your players, then it must be the most pathetic class of education system to curse the world today. You Aussies are just so foolish, you think you are intelligent yet the only thing you do is b!tch about things you don't like. And when you get hit back, you run away crying like this disgusting and filthy thrash you are. I feel ashamed that humanity is also made up of people like you.
My @$$! We all know the truth about the team of convicts. They are by far the most disgusting sinners in the game. When something just doesn't go there way, then it's wrong. The Australian team is the worst thing to happen to cricket and they've contaminated the game with their filth. If the Aussie education system is responsible for producing you and your players, then it must be the most pathetic class of education system to curse the world today. You Aussies are just so foolish, you think you are intelligent yet the only thing you do is b!tch about things you don't like. And when you get hit back, you run away crying like this disgusting and filthy thrash you are. I feel ashamed that humanity is also made up of people like you.
That's the spirit, let it all out. I love how angry the Aussie cricket team makes you. They are widely recognised as the greatest cricket team of all time, and you can't stand it. Here's too many more years of undisputed dominance by the mighty Aussies!! Hahaha it's funny how you just ignored those facts on India's disgraceful behaviour. But as they say, ignorance is bliss. (I guess the Indian education system is good for something, after all) :hysterical::hysterical::two_thumbs_up:
That's the spirit, let it all out. I love how angry the Aussie cricket team makes you. They are widely recognised as the greatest cricket team of all time, and you can't stand it. Here's too many more years of undisputed dominance by the mighty Aussies!! Hahaha it's funny how you just ignored those facts on India's disgraceful behaviour. But as they say, ignorance is bliss. (I guess the Indian education system is good for something, after all) :hysterical::hysterical::two_thumbs_up:
lol Your delusional beliefs have blinded you to the point that you believe only what you want to. Those that breed people like you are making the world a disgraceful place. What's funny is you actually think the Aussie's are truly mighty, one can only imagine the crap your mind is filled with. All you've done so far is danced around like a pointless @$$ promoting the most sh!t equivalent team ever. I guess your education system has taught you much more than just sledging, it has taught you to be professional @$$holes.
lol Your delusional beliefs have blinded you to the point that you believe only what you want to. Those that breed people like you are making the world a disgraceful place. What's funny is you actually think the Aussie's are truly mighty, one can only imagine the crap your mind is filled with. All you've done so far is danced around like a pointless @$$ promoting the most sh!t equivalent team ever. I guess your education system has taught you much more than just sledging, it has taught you to be professional @$.
Oh Dear. Can anyone tell me if this guy has ever posted some intelligent? If the Aussies are " the most sh1t equivalent team ever" what does that make India? The country where cricket is the most important part of a persons life, where fans go around calling theirplayer's Gods? The country which out numbers Australia in population 55-1. Why even play cricket around the world if the number 1 team is "the most sh1t equivalent team ever" ? Seems kind of stupid to me... You Fail. Again....

India is a truly great team, unlike the cheap and cheating Aussies. Besides you assume that Aus is really No.1, you already know what I consider them and I believe cricket would be a much more better sport without them in it. No need to keep the most sh1t equivalent team in the game playing anyway, right? And as your intellect suggests yet again, you are the one that truly fails.

India is a truly great team' date=' unlike the cheap and cheating Aussies. Besides you assume that Aus is really No.1, you already know what I consider them and I believe cricket would be a much more better sport without them in it. No need to keep the most sh1t equivalent team in the game playing anyway, right? And as your intellect suggests yet again, you are the one that truly fails.[/quote'] Would like to continue this but can't. (Although I think it's pretty obvious who came out on top! [Me!]) Until next time GR, it's been entertaining.
Would like to continue this but can't. (Although I think it's pretty obvious who came out on top! [Me!]) Until next time GR, it's been entertaining.
You've come out the opposite from on top. Again, the delusional are truly foolish and intend on making it widely known... Arguing with you is like arguing with a Liberal, no matter how much education you throw at them, they'll still come out as idiots.