Anyone wants to win the Lotto in USA ?

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath
but guess who won
LOL...Rajeev...I hope you won some cash on 6/49, because I had sent you 4 numbers, and they hit ( 22, 29, 33 and 49 )....actually, I dont mind giving numbers to others too, I am very very lucky and instinctive and I can say I hit many of the 6 numbers lots of times I guess them....and what the heck, mega millions is now worth 220 millions ! California SuperLotto is now worth 80 millions !! And if because of me, anyone gets 4 out of 6 right, isnt that a HUGE thing ?? and who knows with your luck too, you may get 3 or 4 more nums and just MAYBE someone may end up matching ALL six !! :two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath
Did Dada Rocks win? Is the Hari Sampath Lotto Mojo working? DR - do let us know :D
No DR did not win...but I had sent him my pick of 4 out of the 6 winning numbers, and he didnt buy a tkt, I had also predicted to him that nobody would win it on saturday, and no one did :D

Guest HariSampath
alright i am game. Lucky Bhai ( Hari Sampath :) ) please PM me for the US mega :D :D If i win i will cut you a % of the after tax amt i get on hand !
Ok...I shall help you with whatever luck possible...how much will you give me ? mega is worth 220 millions tomorrow and lump cash value of 134 million dollars !!

Ok...I shall help you with whatever luck possible...how much will you give me ? mega is worth 220 millions tomorrow and lump cash value of 134 million dollars !!
What do you think is a valid % ? More than happy to give you a reasonable x % since 100-x % is still more than the $1 i will spend on the numbers you give me :)

^ My Lucky period has started only now :D
^ why ?? I know I have had some very lucky phases during different times ...
Latter part sounds better :giggle: