Anyone wants to win the Lotto in USA ?

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Anyone of you guys interested in winning the Lotto in USA ? I am very serious, and I can help. No charges for any consultancy. And also you can keep a major portion of the jackpot and give me a small part, whatever you want to. The only thing you need to do is to get a ticket and trust me...just $ 1 cost. :dance: I have a very strong betting instinct ( just see my prediction record on ICF, have predicted most unlikely stuff)...and I am a very very lucky guy. Recently I asked a friend of mine to play the Lotto on Florida and I hit 3 numbers, but that guy goofed up the rest...as he didnt follow my instructions completely Come on serious punters !!! **No Conditions apply :-)

Guest HariSampath

^ But I am not asking for any electronic transfers or deposits/con tricks etc. All I am saying is I am very very lucky in instinctively picking numbers and can bring huge luck. Yeah my name itself means "wealth", and who knows someone on ICF may win a Lotto jackpot if they listen to me. Its only gonna cost a dollar and if you win, you are still gonna have the ticket , not me.

Guest HariSampath
There is something called National Lottery in UK' date=' Are you good in that[/quote'] Sure, i am very good at all Lotteries if it involves picking numbers....is this the official British Lottery ? I will suggest numbers only if the jackpot is in millions, no point wasting my luck for small change. You want to play it ?

Guest HariSampath

Yeah...Its just $1 , and thats not for me, it is the cost of the tkt....and obviously nothing wrong in banking on my Luck and my numbers....plus of course anyone who is destined for some big luck, that will be TWO persons luck combined :-)

^ you hit 5 on 6 ? and which Lotto was it and what was the jackpot amount ?
It was 4 numbers, I hit 3 out of 5, I missed the 4th number by 1 digit The Jackpot is every week = $625,000 The mega millions in US are powerball, the powerball number has to come which makes it tougher, the Canadian lottos have straight numbers and the max goes to $40 million and there is NO Tax on it BTW, lottos in US have reached 300 mill + It boils down to luck, pure luck there is never a full proof combo or scheme

Guest HariSampath

Yeah Rajeev....Its a lot of luck and instinct...but then even instinct and luck are perhaps one and same. btw, you want to try my numbers for Canadian Lotto ? Its now 4-5 Millions I think..., you dont have lump sum in Canada ? For the jackpot amount I mean...in US it is available I think.

Guest HariSampath
i missed mega million twice.. consulting u would make a difff???? now i don't care about lotta, i am making good on bet365
You missed mega millions TWICE ?? gheez...by how many numbers ? did u get the mega number right ? Anywayz....consulting me just means joining me in my luck and maybe my numbers and yours could work, who knows...if you think my numbers and my luck wont make a diff, fine...because if it is gonna work for anyone, before that they would have trusted my luck, AND the fact that mine and theirs would work together ... right ?

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah...Its just $1 ' date=' and thats not for me, it is the cost of the tkt....and obviously nothing wrong in banking on my Luck and my numbers....plus of course anyone who is destined for some big luck, that will be TWO persons luck combined :-)[/quote'] Oke so what I have to do next:D

Guest HariSampath
ok gime some numbers for pick 3 and cash five ! if i win i'll make sure i'll but you a nice car or something !
Hey vickey...I havent seen you around here, but thats no issues...hey , isnt cash 5 and pick 3 low stakes ? Like I said b4, if u gonna play our combined luck, might as well try to hit the jackpot..btw, which state ? ( for me to choose numbers)

Hey vickey...I havent seen you around here' date=' but thats no issues...hey , isnt cash 5 and pick 3 low stakes ? Like I said b4, if u gonna play our combined luck, might as well try to hit the jackpot..btw, which state ? ( for me to choose numbers)[/quote'] tx,i am new to this lottery business, so i really don't know which one is the high stakes one, how about you recommend me one , something under 20 bucks, don't wanna spend no more than that ! btw , i just joined the forum but have been reading them for some time now ,i pretty much know all the regular posters here, but i am sure that don't have an idea about me :D....