Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

5 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

I understand that this may he offensive to a peasant dent repairman like yourself so will happily keep my 8 figure wealth to maiself

lmao......stick ur 8 figure wealth in ur a*ss......half of people boasting wealth  on internet are disgruntled jobless chaps in real life....u too sound like a taxi-driver slaving in uae.....

26 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

nobody wants to know what u do or earn....keep ur a*ss in place.....plus , ishant in 2017, has better sr than superstar amir in 2017....amir has the record for worst sr for any pacer...sr=90 , also wahab riaz has been dismantled by india....loolz remember limping off after conceding 100 runs record....india won 3rd test on most difficult surface at wanderers....and u are saying 'got lucky'....lmao u sound like those delusional Pakistani who tries to troll indian.......recently u had 5-0 whitewash in nz and whitewashed by sl in tests.....lmao, look at urself .....hides most of the time in ur cave and comes out of it when Pakistani won a single match....stfu and don't be so angry.

image.jpeg.f90a55b3106721901805cc40e854e761.jpeg

Dont present facts and logic to him. His mind is made up. There is a reason they are ranked so low and does not get it.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Ball tampering is a huge dent on Imran and Ws unfortunately. For many that took the sheen out of their achievements, you never know what they would have managed without ball tampering certainly their stats got big boost because of it. 

It was all about tampering to pad their numbers. They claim they are not getting any pace bowlers but the reality is they never had any except for Sohaib who was chucking.

3 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

lmao......stick ur 8 figure wealth in ur a*ss......half of people boasting wealth  on internet are disgruntled jobless chaps in real life....u too sound like a taxi-driver slaving in uae.....

Thanks friend, maybe I can employ you to wonder extract it from my a*ss and provide you with some meaningful employment :phehe:

Anyway LA, have a good afternoon wiping tuk-tuk windscreens at traffic lights for a handful of rupees. I have an international conglomerate to manage

1 minute ago, LORD_analyst said:

loolz...why will anyone want employment from taxi-driving Pakistani who boasts on internet...... u sound like a cheap hack to me.

And you sound desperate for work. Send me through your CV and I'll see if we can make room for a Primary School educated dent repairman lackey in my company. 

Until then, good luck earning 100r wiping windscreens this afternoon :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

And you sound desperate for work. Send me through your CV and I'll see if we can make room for a Primary School educated dent repairman lackey in my company. 

what is ur company -  mr.dalla and associates????...:phehe::laugh::phehe:

6 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

I may not be as rich as you are but I have self respect. If I had your money I would not make fun of less fortunate people. We need to be humanitarians first my rich brother.

1 minute ago, Lala2790 said:

Lol :)

I won't name it here. But it provides me enough money to afford a $7000US bed and a $5000 tv

I thought a good TV was for $250=00. What features do you have on your TV?

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

I may not be as rich as you are but I have self respect. If I had your money I would not make fun of less fortunate people. We need to be humanitarians first my rich brother.

I'm not making fun friend, if you read my post again you'll see I actually offered LA an opportunity to apply at my company. 

1 minute ago, Khota said:

I thought a good TV was for $250=00. What features do you have on your TV?

Chrome plated, 3D, 70inch, glubber technology, curved screen etc....

Perfect for watching replays of the 2017 Champions Trophy :p:

1 minute ago, LORD_analyst said:

yup...play it on reel for next 20 years ..coz shitty Pakistani team won't win another match against india.....just like in world cups ,they have won none.

I can tell 1992 still hurts young LordAnalyst.

Maybe I can watch Australia whitewash India (again) later this year

3 minutes ago, Garuda said:

A bit of exaggeration maybe:phehe: On the internet everyone is 6'4" and 250 lbs bangs hot chicks 24/7 and has a million dollar salary as well isnt it. :biggrin:

Yep, not everyone can be as lucky as I.

Which is why I conduct myself with humility and take pity looking down at those less fortunate.

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

how is the ranking biased, pak was no 1 for a few hrs/days couple of years ago because they consistently won a few games, it works the same way for all teams.

14 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

what is so biased about rankings? Rankings are based on the performances of each and every team home and abroad after playing more or less the same matches home and abroad each over a period of time.It has been just that India has been ruthless at home, almost ruthless against lower ranked teams abroad and slightly below average against higher ranked teams abroad(when I say below average  it is that despite they lost all series they lost majority of them  narrowly and others convincingly , 0-1 to NZL,0-1 to SAF,1-2 to SAF,1-3 to ENG & 0-2 to AUS) .So all these combined India prevails over others and hence no: 1 ranking  

Bias is ICC not giving India to tour in big test nations, countries like ENG,NZ,AUS and SA for last two years. India has not toured since 2015 to 2017 period, if so rankings would have been so different and you guys would have never been in no 1. :cantstop: 

Series results
Series/Tournament Season   Winner Margin

India in Bangladesh Test Match 2015   drawn 0-0 (1)
India in Sri Lanka Test Series 2015   India 2-1 (3)
Freedom Trophy (South Africa in India) 2015/16   India 3-0 (4)
India in West Indies Test Series 2016   India 2-0 (4)
New Zealand in India Test Series 2016/17   India 3-0 (3)
England in India Test Series 2016/17   India 4-0 (5)
Bangladesh in India Test Match 2016/17   India 1-0 (1)
Border-Gavaskar Trophy (Australia in India) 2016/17   India 2-1 (4)
India in Sri Lanka Test Series 2017   India 3-0 (3)
Sri Lanka in India Test Series 2017/18   India 1-0 (3)
India in South Africa Test Series 2017/18   South Africa 2-1 (3)

Sahi Hai??:cantstop: