Plz recommend - buying a new cell phone device

fineleg

^^ Whatz that 'jailbreak' process for iphone mean? holysmoke BTW - there are no "discounts" for iPhone - seems like one needs to shell out some 300+ bucks for that...*sigh*
it is a way to install third party applications for Iphone. Get ready to sell an arm and a leg for Iphone :cantstop:

How is this phone..is it worth it? Or is the phone just poor and just move on from looking at this closer? Motorola RAZR V3 http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/motorola/razr-v3-black.html More Motorola RAZR Black V3 details Specifications Dimensions: 3.86 x 2.08 x 0.54 inches Weight: 3.35 ounces Battery Details: 680 mAh Li-Ion Battery Talk Time: Up to 7 hours Standby Time: Up to 12 days Technology: GSM/GPRS/EDGE Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Large Internal memory capacity -- 5MB Display: Dual Color display; Internal: Up to 260k TFT; External: 4K CSN Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Smart Key -- take photos with the flip closed Voice & Calling Built-in speakerphone Voice activated dialing and commands External Caller ID, Photo Phonebook, Smart Key -- take photos with the flip closed Messaging Mobile Email* Instant Messaging -- send/receive messages in real time using AIM®, Windows Live Messenger, or Yahoo!®* Text Messaging -- send/receive short messages* Multimedia Messaging -- send/receive messages comprised of text and images Software & Connectivity Bluetooth® enabled MEdia Net (Wireless Internet Express) capable DataConnect capable POP3/IMAP4 e-mail WAP 2.0 Organization Photo phone book and picture Caller ID 1,000 alphanumeric phone book entries Calendar Calculator Alarm clock Currency converter Camera & Video Integrated digital VGA camera with 4x zoom, image quality options, and auto-timer Video download and playback capabilities

Holysmoke, If you dont mind, why do you say so? Poor quality? or repair issues? why? i'd like to know this (becos if it is poor music or camera or something, then i dont care that much abt camera/music etc)
battery not great. Software of the phone is very very bad(for eg. there is no contact search.. so if you want to call someone who's name is atul.. you either go through A and scroll down 20 items or go through B and scroll up ten items. Cant search for AT.. . Screen is very hard to read in sunlight

battery not great. Software of the phone is very very bad(for eg. there is no contact search.. so if you want to call someone who's name is atul.. you either go through A and scroll down 20 items or go through B and scroll up ten items. Cant search for AT.. . Screen is very hard to read in sunlight
ah...i guess thats the STUPID Motorola software!!! I hate that and thanks for pointing that...i think i wont like it. Ok, will give that a pass. Holy: Apart from iPhone (costly), any other good phones which are not so costly?

which model of blackjack?...i believe there are a few. some are less expensive, others more...which one u looking at? BTW - are you comfortable with the keypad of blackjack?
You need to first decide if you want something with a data plan or no. Without->one of my frnds has the n73 music? really good phone

Apo, Seems like Motorola is going down (in terms of cell phone quality, and company earnings hit by the same too)...also Moto phone software as pointed above really sucks. Any other non Motorola phones?
Not all Motorola Phons, I have never used the Razr but the A1200 ( the ming ) is fantastic, nothing wrong with the software and I cannot understand your company earnings logic! About Iphone, which is really cool and frankly BULKY, any phone out there has pretty much the same things as far as music and camera are concerned Its better to google review, coz there are so many models out there, it can get pretty confusing

There are two types of people - 1) Use the phone for calling only (majority of the ppl) 2) Use for everything. If you belong to set 2 - then get an iphone with their data plan - coz its dirt cheap (well at least the plan). If you belong in set 1, pick a provider first and then come back to us.