Hapur horror: 45-yr-old lynched over cow slaughter rumour, another critical

Singh bling

The hypocrisy of lynching based on cow slaughter is so obvious. The whole philosophy of worshipping a cow or any other cattle/animal is based on the foundation of non violence and compassion. And here we have people trying to preach non violence through violence, great what next? Create water from fire?

11 hours ago, Moochad said:

Many news agencies report things with whatever angle they want. I remember there was a story that supposedly a Muslim youth was killed for beef on a train, but in reality he was killed because he started a fight with other people over a seat. That story was reported for weeks as something it wasn't and once the investigation actually happened, they showed there was no communal angle. 

I will believe the police instead of journalists who have less credibility than anyone in the country to me. If further investigation shows beef angle, then I will believe it was actually there.

Politicians are innocent until proven guilty, just like everyone else. 

Sad state of the world to be honest, lots of obnoxious people in media/journalism/entertainment, all propaganda fuelled.