Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

Guest HariSampath
any1 still have got any doubts about who should be replacing Ganguly !
Yuvi should have replaced Dravid long back. Now that he's got 2 ODI 100s ( 2 more to follow at least), he is a certainty in the test 11, the other batting spot which Dravid is holding on to will be forced open if some of the top contenders like Badri or Rohit/Raina get big 100s , maybe in the Ranjis and the coming ODIs.
Guest HariSampath
Nevermind' date=' I just checked your IP. I know who you are, Mr. Fickle Fan, and I also know who your alter-ego is. :--D[/quote'] why do you need his IP...when you can see he has 6000 posts and 150 threads on Dhoni :--D
:orderorder::orderorder::orderorder: repeat this poem afta me u holys**t... "Singh is King" "Singh is King" "...and he is the next big thing" "W**k**S like u piss in their pants wen d chandigarh king smashes everything" :hatsoff:
dude, change your mood. you are NOT relaxed. :haha:
kooljatt, repeat: Test != ODI
here is Yuvi's test record so far , Given a proper run jst see this avg go above 40 within a year. Finey, r u Stuart Broad's relative anyway,...just for curiousity !!! Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St Tests 23 36 4 1050 169 32.81 1888 55.61 3 3 155 6 24 0

Anyone remember that hundred he got against Pakistan (With Ganguly?) last year? Everyone was saying how he should be in the test team, etc etc. Well he went down to Australia and got owned. This is what happens. He's a fantastic batsman in the subcontinent against mediocre bowling. Meaning, flat pitches against crap sides (Asia Cup, Kitply Cup averages boosted by runs against, Bangla, Pak (crap bowling), Hong Kong, etc)

Anyone remember that hundred he got against Pakistan (With Ganguly?) last year? Everyone was saying how he should be in the test team, etc etc. Well he went down to Australia and got owned. This is what happens. He's a fantastic batsman in the subcontinent against mediocre bowling. Meaning, flat pitches against crap sides (Asia Cup, Kitply Cup averages boosted by runs against, Bangla, Pak (crap bowling), Hong Kong, etc)
don't worry he will only be selected for the test team after BCCI gets a nod from you...:nervous: