MM, Rajeev et.al shud NEVER start match threadz !!!

fineleg

This toooooooooooo much ! There are a million boards all over the world and all of 'em open match threads.. does that mean the luck of one thread opener cancels out with the luck of another ? This superstition thingy is going one step too far. There is no-one/nothing called lucky poster/unlucky poster.

This toooooooooooo much ! There are a million boards all over the world and all of 'em open match threads.. does that mean the luck of one thread opener cancels out with the luck of another ? This superstition thingy is going one step too far. There is no-one/nothing called lucky poster/unlucky poster.
dont BS around here mr.saint, as if u dont believe superstitions :finger:
Guest HariSampath

mouni...yeah there was rain etc, but in case u missed the way the game went....India knew BEFORE the start of the match that this was 29 overs and could well become a 25-20 overs match by the time 2nd team batted...and we batted in a 50 overs mindset, trying to set a 6 rpo target. SL ended up having to chase 154 in 21 ( very fair considering existing D/L rules)....and then a fast bowler called SanthakuMoron Sreegarkar made his debut against one of the most devastating and experienced ODI openers i world cricket..Sanath Jayasuriya..10 min later game was over ( check cricinfo for details)....and it was NOT because of D/L....you figure out why ....

mouni...yeah there was rain etc' date=' but in case u missed the way the game went....India knew BEFORE the start of the match that this was 29 overs and could well become a 25-20 overs match by the time 2nd team batted...and we batted in a 50 overs mindset, trying to set a 6 rpo target. SL ended up having to chase 154 in 21 ( very fair considering existing D/L rules)....and then a fast bowler called [b']SanthakuMoron Sreegarkar made his debut against one of the most devastating and experienced ODI openers i world cricket..Sanath Jayasuriya..10 min later game was over ( check cricinfo for details)....and it was NOT because of D/L....you figure out why ....
Hari not because of him but because of guy named jaysuriya! I saw an ad by www.naukari.com They spell the name Hari H as in Hitler A as in arrogant R as in Rascal I as in Idiot Thought it was funny. I'm not trying to generalize Hari name here just sharing...
mouni...yeah there was rain etc' date=' but in case u missed the way the game went....India knew BEFORE the start of the match that this was 29 overs and could well become a 25-20 overs match by the time 2nd team batted...and we batted in a 50 overs mindset, trying to set a 6 rpo target. SL ended up having to chase 154 in 21 ( very fair considering existing D/L rules)....and then a fast bowler called [b']SanthakuMoron Sreegarkar made his debut against one of the most devastating and experienced ODI openers i world cricket..Sanath Jayasuriya..10 min later game was over ( check cricinfo for details)....and it was NOT because of D/L....you figure out why ....
:haha:
Guest HariSampath
Hari not because of him but because of guy named jaysuriya! I saw an ad by www.naukari.com They spell the name Hari H as in Hitler A as in arrogant R as in Rascal I as in Idiot Thought it was funny. I'm not trying to generalize Hari name here just sharing...
I am happy to note that you have mis-spelt the name of Sanath Jayasuriya and also the word "Naukri", but the only thing you got right was "Hari"...God bless you !! ( no wonder you draw your own conclusions)
mouni...yeah there was rain etc' date=' but in case u missed the way the game went....India knew BEFORE the start of the match that this was 29 overs and could well become a 25-20 overs match by the time 2nd team batted...and we batted in a 50 overs mindset, trying to set a 6 rpo target. SL ended up having to chase 154 in 21 ( very fair considering existing D/L rules)....and then a fast bowler called SanthakuMoron Sreegarkar made his debut against one of the most devastating and experienced ODI openers i world cricket..Sanath Jayasuriya..10 min later game was over ( check cricinfo for details)....and it was NOT because of D/L....you figure out why ....
:D
Guest HariSampath

Look...all of you....I know I am using humor in a scathing way against Sreeshanth...but what the heck, when we lost an ODI , purely based on 10 min of cricket, frustration has to find an outlet for all Indian fans... and thats why I was so pissd off with him, and that name spontaneously appealed to me ( with refernce to we all know who....he whose name shall never find place in any Indian 11 etc).... :D

Guest whineleg

This is ridiculous. Ticz had started the thread for the scg test here http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86643 ... and that was the unluckiest game india has ever had where we lost when we should have at least drawn or WON it... So I dont think he should be allowed to open ne more match threads. Rajeev, MM, ravi, shwetabh and even ticz are all too unlucky, and others like dhondy and fineleg are too negative. maybe we should just stop having match threads becuz there's nobody lucky enough to open them?

This is ridiculous. Ticz had started the thread for the scg test here http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86643 ... and that was the unluckiest game india has ever had where we lost when we should have at least drawn or WON it... So I dont think he should be allowed to open ne more match threads. Rajeev, MM, ravi, shwetabh and even ticz are all too unlucky, and others like dhondy and fineleg are too negative. maybe we should just stop having match threads becuz there's nobody lucky enough to open them?
You should open the next one :haha:
Guest whineleg

But i'm too negative and will jinx it. Besides, I prefer starting polls and threads to discuss who people like Motu and Selfish Sachin should be replaced by.