Both Pak and WI recently won Test in england

jf1gp_1

19 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

No I agree however we deserved Atleast 3 Tests, India deserved no more than 4 Tests however even that is too much for them.

Whatever Pak deserves is b/w Pak and host country. Pak may deserve 7 tests or 1 test for what it is worth :dontknow:

Edited by zen
19 hours ago, VT87 said:

If someone has a doubt he should watch Lord’s test against pak and than compare what they gave us .that pitch against pak was totally subcontinent type pitch .the problem today’s cricket experts that they never watched live match just follow cricket on Cricinfo. I have watched all matches  against eng for both team ,England natoriously always gave us bowling friendly condition and flat pitches to pak.

Overall I'd say when India is the touring side, pitches tend to favor them maybe 1/3 of the time. But when India is the host side pitches tend to favor the visitors very rarely, if ever. One example would the 2nd Test in SA earlier this year which Morkel said was a very low slow wicket. 

There's nothing wrong with any team getting home field advantage, but its not like the pitches ALWAYS favor the home side. Even in Birmingham, it wasn't the actual pitch, it was the weather conditions that favored England and the ECB doesn't have any control over that.