Give me my oldies back...

Guest Hiten.

These toddlers can't even bloody score 200 ? what effing good are these ? I haven't seen a 'major' difference in the field nor I have seen any extra enthusiasm. FCK U youth brigade Oldies come back :((

some of you guys are just big whiners and cry-babies.... tell me what did Gangu, Dravid, Laxman did in last CB series... they didnt even one match against Australia..yes not even one match... and forget that, same CB series including Pakistan, they lost to Pakistan too.. so why the FACK we need those crappy players who jus play for records... specially Dravid... even if these oldies make 50 or 100, they end up consumin so many balls that its just useless.... they are only good for Test matches...this young brigade has got pace, energy and agressiveness which was never in old indian team... so stop crying and be optimistic...

some of you guys are just big whiners and cry-babies.... tell me what did Gangu' date=' Dravid, Laxman did in last CB series... they didnt even one match against Australia..yes not even one match... and forget that, same CB series including Pakistan, they lost to Pakistan too.. so why the FACK we need those crappy players who jus play for records... specially Dravid... even if these oldies make 50 or 100, they end up consumin so many balls that its just useless.... they are only good for Test matches...this young brigade has got pace, energy and agressiveness which was never in old indian team... so stop crying and be optimistic...[/quote'] Last CB Series 1.India won in Sydney..... 2.Ran Close in Melbourne on a Rainy Pitch in Swinging Conditions --- Ganguly almost took us to victory till he was run out by stupid Bangar 3. A last ball Six by a Brett Lee off Balaji..... Could have been 3-0 to India, before going to Perth
Last CB Series 1.India won in Sydney..... 2.Ran Close in Melbourne on a Rainy Pitch in Swinging Conditions --- Ganguly almost took us to victory till he was run out by stupid Bangar 3. A last ball Six by a Brett Lee off Balaji..... Could have been 3-0 to India, before going to Perth
Good points Talksport
Last CB Series 1.India won in Sydney..... 2.Ran Close in Melbourne on a Rainy Pitch in Swinging Conditions --- Ganguly almost took us to victory till he was run out by stupid Bangar 3. A last ball Six by a Brett Lee off Balaji..... Could have been 3-0 to India, before going to Perth
The win was actually in Brisbane ... and Binger's six was in Sydney. I was there ... unfortunately.