Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

so u are a chameleon like our flamy :D
:D When Chennai plays Kings XI, Kolkata, RR, I'll be supporting them. When they play Delhi, I'd be neutral cause of Veeru and Gambhir. When MI plays any team, I'll be rooting for MI. :D (and when they play BRC, CSK, DC - I hope Dravid/Kumble, Dhoni/Raina, Laxman/RP Singh do well ). When DC plays any team barring BRC and MI, I'll be rooting for them. Same with BRC, DD, etc. I don't care much for Kolkata barring Dada - and I hope he can show Buchanan and co. and idiots, what a great LOI batsman he is. Don't care for KXI (:P @ ludh & co.). With RR, they're an exciting team to watch, and I'm really liking Kamran Khan. :D :D So yeah, pretty much a chameleon -but I want all Indian players to do well - and the five legends doubly as well to show that they are legends for a reason.

:D When Chennai plays Kings XI, Kolkata, RR, I'll be supporting them. When they play Delhi, I'd be neutral cause of Veeru and Gambhir. When MI plays any team, I'll be rooting for MI. :D (and when they play BRC, CSK, DC - I hope Dravid/Kumble, Dhoni/Raina, Laxman/RP Singh do well ). When DC plays any team barring BRC and MI, I'll be rooting for them. Same with BRC, DD, etc. I don't care much for Kolkata barring Dada - and I hope he can show Buchanan and co. and idiots, what a great LOI batsman he is. Don't care for KXI (:P @ ludh & co.). With RR, they're an exciting team to watch, and I'm really liking Kamran Khan. :D :D So yeah, pretty much a chameleon -but I want all Indian players to do well - and the five legends doubly as well to show that they are legends for a reason.
Good Post ! Got to agree with you .

i think most Indian cricket lovers will have the same thinking as urs..but the true fun of IPL is sticking to ur local team and rooting for their success rite..ofcourse when ur team gets done by a true genius u will stand and applaud but the kick lies in supporting ur home team :winky:

i think most Indian cricket lovers will have the same thinking as urs..but the true fun of IPL is sticking to ur local team and rooting for their success rite..ofcourse when ur team gets done by a true genius u will stand and applaud but the kick lies in supporting ur home team :winky:
I root for Sachin's team all the time. :icflove:

This is the 11 and the batting order we should field: 1. Ryder 2. Uthappa 3. KP/ Kallis 4. Dravid 5. Taylor 6. Kohli 7. Gaurav Dhiman 8. Praveen Kumar 9. Pankaj Singh 10. Dale Steyn 11. Kumble Please, please, please I beg BRC to use common sense and utilize their resources properly!! The bowlers in this line up are Steyn (Kallis), Kumble, Praveen Kumar, Pankaj Singh, Ryder. If needed, Dhiman can bowl a couple too. Dhiman is a hard-hitting batsman and very useful in T20. Please chuck away Bikhari Akhil and Vinay Kumar and all those n00bs :pray: In this 11, we have 7, or worst case 5 batsmen we can rely on and 5 + 1 bowlers. Once KP leaves, we get an additional bowling option in Kallis. I don't think Cameron White is useful.

This is the 11 and the batting order we should field: 1. Ryder 2. Uthappa 3. KP/ Kallis 4. Dravid 5. Taylor 6. Kohli 7. Gaurav Dhiman 8. Praveen Kumar 9. Pankaj Singh 10. Dale Steyn 11. Kumble Please, please, please I beg BRC to use common sense and utilize their resources properly!! The bowlers in this line up are Steyn (Kallis), Kumble, Praveen Kumar, Pankaj Singh, Ryder. If needed, Dhiman can bowl a couple too. Dhiman is a hard-hitting batsman and very useful in T20. Please chuck away Bikhari Akhil and Vinay Kumar and all those n00bs :pray: In this 11, we have 7, or worst case 5 batsmen we can rely on and 5 + 1 bowlers. Once KP leaves, we get an additional bowling option in Kallis. I don't think Cameron White is useful.
gaurav dhiman has been left behind in india.