Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Guest DeveGowda

I dont hink there will be Big jokers than Jogi,Balaji etc....:hysterical: and evryone knows which team have this Jokers in their Circus camp....

Guest DeveGowda
All the best Guyz :brc:! We will be very happy if all south teams reach Semis! From :csk: Fan!
Thats fine with me....:two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
You bastard, I came here to wish you lot good luck. Now the war is on. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Is this Double meaning word...i know only one meaning for that...:giggle:

Is this Double meaning word...i know only one meaning for that...:giggle:
There is only one meaning for it however it was meant in a friendly way and not to insult flamz. :icflove:

BIG FLASH NEWS: We have signed up Steven Smith as a replacement for Jesse Ryder. Steve Smith strikes rich in IPL By Christian Nicolussi From: The Daily Telegraph February 13, 2010 12:00AM Increase Text Size Money man ... Steve Smith. Source: The Daily Telegraph RISING all-rounder Steven Smith has become the latest Australian to join the Indian Premier League by signing a rich deal with Bangalore. On the same day it was announced Smith had inked a contract with Worcestershire for the English Twenty20 Cup, the blond leggie also agreed to terms with the Royal Challengers where he will play alongside fellow Aussie Cameron White, as well as English all-rounder Kevin Pietersen, South African duo Jacques Kallis and Dale Steyn, and Indian spinner Anil Kumble next month. Smith, 20, had Deccan and King's Punjab XI chasing his services before Bangalore sounded him out as a replacement for injured Kiwi Jesse Ryder. As Smith and NSW struggled early in their Sheffield Shield clash against Victoria at the MCG yesterday, his manager Warren Craig revealed the Sutherland lad's IPL windfall. "In the end Steven has come in for Jesse Ryder who has a long-term [abdominal] injury," Craig said. "Bangalore were pretty solid all the way through. There was a spanner thrown into the works when he became a capped player last Friday, and capped players needed to go into the original auction, but everything is fine." Smith's undisclosed IPL deal caps what has been a remarkable summer, which started with the October Champions League title in India for NSW, followed by a series of remarkable performances in the Ford Ranger Cup and Twenty20 Big Bash, then his Australian Twenty20 debut last Friday week before 60,000 people at the MCG. Smith could be in for a busy few months with the Australians to play two Twenty20 internationals against New Zealand at the end of the month. The IPL will kick off next month followed by the Twenty20 World Cup in the West Indies at the end of April, a series Smith is a big chance to feature in. Then Smith, who has impressed more with the bat in recent months, heads to England for his Worcestershire cameo.