WC 2007 contributors

King

Re: WC 2007 contributors

Parth' date=' I would rather have our banner intact and have the WC'2007 logo on top of our banner on the left side.[/quote'] so you would like WC logo on top of our banner on the left hand side ok ill work on it. BTW have you got any more contributors yet

History of Indian cricket in WC - Shailesh's already on it
yes Ravi, I will continue with this. I can look into something else if you have in mind once I finish this.
Ravi said to me that we have to wait a few days to get the contributors togeather and will have a forum open to only the contributors.

Re: WC 2007 contributors Great thoughts Ravi. I'll help with match summary (with some free humous thorwn in :hic: ), for specific India games (most games fall during my office hours, wont be able to watch in full. Weekened games are possible). U just tell me what am incharge of, i'll chip in.

how about predict the man of the match game contest' date=' every game we can have this, and winner gets something...[/quote'] I will put together a betting module where people can use their points on this website to bet on the events such as the one you mentioned.
I like the idea of betting module Ravi. I hav a suggestion - instead of betting on our (hard earned) points why can't we allocate everyone a certain amount - say 1000 ICF$ at the start. There will not be any credits made to it at any stage so if you go bankrupt before end of WC, that's the end for you. This can develop into a side competition till end of WC with the member(s) with highest balance declared the winner(s).