Aussies warned against touring India

Feed

They cant stop their people from throwing eggs at visiting cricketers and they talk about security in India. Hypocrites.
Incidents like that can happen anywhere in the world... are you forgetting the rock attack on the Australian team bus in Hyderabad? The threat of terrorist activities/suicide bombers etc is a completely different matter of concern. I'm not saying that the Aussies shouldn't tour, but they certainly have every right to be wary.
Incidents like that can happen anywhere in the world... are you forgetting the rock attack on the Australian team bus in Hyderabad? The threat of terrorist activities/suicide bombers etc is a completely different matter of concern. I'm not saying that the Aussies shouldn't tour, but they certainly have every right to be wary.
Dont worry we will wave some ruppes at your boys and the security threat will magically disappear
They are not just wary....they are not just concerned...they have been advised not to travel India...so they have concluded. So, Australia's no visit list: 1. Sri Lanka- they have already done that. 2. Pakistan 3. India 4. Canada I am sure BD will join the list soon.