Tendulkar's batting exploits while chasing a big total in 2nd Inn

fineleg

LOL nice one on pulling this one out Some people (though I'd like to call them something else) don't realise how much of a difference Sachin has made to Indian cricket, if it wasn't for him India would be like Bangladesh at the moment He carried us through so much through the 90's Imagine he wasn't a cricketer and took up another career, 200million less people would have picked up a cricket bat in their youth

LOL nice one on pulling this one out Some people (though I'd like to call them something else) don't realise how much of a difference Sachin has made to Indian cricket, if it wasn't for him India would be like Bangladesh at the moment He carried us through so much through the 90's Imagine he wasn't a cricketer and took up another career, 200million less people would have picked up a cricket bat in their youth
not just to cricket..to India on a whole..he is our unifying force..maybe i am going overboard..but i dont care i see so much happiness on a lot of ppl from various religions and communities when he scores a century wen he takes us to a victory..WE LOVE HIM like no other and like no one ever :icflove:
Buuuuuuuuurn. :D I do love the "BTW - it will be better to change the bigger chase criteria to 275+ instead of 250+" comment. Maybe when SRT next tons up chasing 275, we'll see "BTW - it will be better to change the bigger chase criteria to 338+ instead of 275+" and so on...
Perfectly timed bump since now the criteria must change to 400+.
not just to cricket..to India on a whole..he is our unifying force..maybe i am going overboard..but i dont care i see so much happiness on a lot of ppl from various religions and communities when he scores a century wen he takes us to a victory..WE LOVE HIM like no other and like no one ever :icflove:
u are!
^^ Not really' date=' I have many times celebrated Sachin innings with people of different religions and even with people who are not Indian[/quote'] Thats not surprising. Why would people of different religion not celebrate it? Sports enthusiasm does span across religion - it has nothing to do with religion. Countries - yes more interesting. But Intl players have fan following in many places. Tiger Woods, M. Jordan, Federer are not Indians - but certainly many of us have celebrated and jumped in air when they win matches. And yes, SRT is an internationally acclaimed batsmen and star.
Thats not surprising. Why would people of different religion not celebrate it? Sports enthusiasm does span across religion - it has nothing to do with religion. Countries - yes more interesting. But Intl players have fan following in many places. Tiger Woods, M. Jordan, Federer are not Indians - but certainly many of us have celebrated and jumped in air when they win matches. And yes, SRT is an internationally acclaimed batsmen and star.
So how can you say he was going overboard :winky:
Thats not surprising. Why would people of different religion not celebrate it? Sports enthusiasm does span across religion - it has nothing to do with religion. Countries - yes more interesting. But Intl players have fan following in many places. Tiger Woods, M. Jordan, Federer are not Indians - but certainly many of us have celebrated and jumped in air when they win matches. And yes, SRT is an internationally acclaimed batsmen and star.
since it has nothing to do with religion and since SRTs genius brings people together shdn that validate my statement that he indeed is a unifying force..
since it has nothing to do with religion and since SRTs genius brings people together shdn that validate my statement that he indeed is a unifying force..
it seemed that ur saying he is the only one who is capable of doing that. AR Rahman has the same captivation too. Kapil Dev in 1983 brought home the world cup. same thing. other examples exist. Yes - if ur saying SRT is one amongst those, then ok.